1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellow desert not giving yellow bird tokens

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Dale, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Dale

Dale Hatchling

I play the yellow desert and i am getting red bird tokens.
    ZeroFox

2. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

It’s called event scout

3. Dale

Dale Hatchling

Thanks captain obvious, I click on the event scout for black, blue and white and still get that color tokens as well, NOT yellow ones.

4. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

there are usually two scout pigs coming out, the event pig - which potentially only have event pig red pig that does not give anything else except for red evolution, and the other pig that give both. The event pig , only if contains a normal pig in it, will give other colors.

Try not to be so impatient, those of us who play this game for a longer than than usually do know what we are talking about, and we are trying to help.

5. Dale

Dale Hatchling

I play this game religiously 10 hours a day for one, are you part of Rovio's team? If not this question/ complaint/ problem, whatever you think it is does not pertain to you. I'm looking for a game developer to look into this to see if it is an actual problem or not. I'm not asking for gems or anything else, so i appreciate your input as a fellow player, but i think there is a flaw with this event with the yellow desert and would like Rovio's official word on it.

6. event pigs which are having bags of red tokens will give red evolution material, but I'm not getting red evolution material from those pigs