1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas event rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

I won't talk about useless 3* birds which will only increase the achievmnent stats.

I will talk about achievability of these numbers.

This event lasts for 13 days. So for personal rewards, I have to earn 577 points each day. Given that I wasted all my berries today and just have over 600, it's hardly feasible that I will get golden ticket.

For clan event you have to have 650.000 points to get golden tickets. For 50 members clan it is 13000 points each. 1000 points per day.

Conclusions:

1. It is impossible to get clan reward without buying scouts with gems.
    2. It's very hard to ger personal golden ticket
    3. Points given after each fight is very low, compared with previous events
    4. Devs released it without testing or they just don't care about player base.
    5. This event secures the path that golden tickets now are fully available only via purchase of gems

Merry Christmas fellow birds

Vexim, PolarBearCabal and Kektemps like this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

They did not increase the team sizes for our benefit

If I was not obsessive compulsive I would have quit a long time ago

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  3. Rspooren

Rspooren Hatchling

I got to agree the rewards are not that good.... just 11 x1 premium tickets for twelve days, Last 4 day event we even got more tickets.... Its really hard to get boss battles and premium tickets for boss fights is about 1/6... the amount of point (650.000!...) is not normal... normally we have 4-5 days for 91.000 now we 3 times as much days but 6,5 times as much points. Why should we care for two times x10 tickets as its impossible to get 650.000 points it would be better to get 1 x10 ticket for a achieveable amount of points.

esor likes this.
  4. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

You forgot to mention less points rewarded for a fight.

5. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

Did you raise a support ticket? We all are submitting them in BlueMoon. The more tickets they get the more they listen. One member put it on a spreadsheet, see attached link

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373367603713933312/392701146902560769/Unreasonable_rev1.xlsx

Riedgu likes this.
  6. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

I did. Waiting for response

Bird870 likes this.
  7. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Yep, crazy ridiculous reward requirements.
    That was an interesting spreadsheet.
    The last bit on there, about no arena fights in event markers being false... false is an understatement lol.... MOST of my scouts have consisted of one small pig and one arena battle. I've got like 2, maybe 3 of the boss fights. I'm not loving the direction they're taking the events. But, at least Captain Freedom was last in the line. That's the one good thing I can say about it.

Riedgu and Bird870 like this.
  8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

It is obvious they want us to use diamonds and buy more diamonds and etc...

What don’t realize I guess is most just give up and only go for the attainable items

I wonder what is the most lucrative for them. I imagine it is the purchase from the daily merchant and not diamonds alone

9. metztli013

Just curious, did anyone get replies on their support tickets? I joined the masses and submitted a ticket as well.
    Here was my response:
    "Hello metztli013,
    Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear you've had some trouble with Angry Birds Evolution. I am Marcin and I will be taking care of your issue.
    Please know that we as a Support Team have forwarded all feedback regarding the goals directly to our Game Team. The matter is being reviewed because every feedback and opinion matters to us. Alas, it is impossible to predict when and if changes are going to be introduced as the decision is dependable only on the Game Team. I humbly ask for your patience in this matter.
    I apologize for any inconvenience and hope you are otherwise enjoying Angry Birds Evolution.

Best regards,
    Marcin
    Rovio Support Team"

10. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

I got two. One basic response saying we don’t care then one saying ok we’re sending all complaints to the team. So maybe they will listen

11. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

@everyone they changed the cap!!! WooHoo!!! Thanks everyone who sent in tickets!!!!!

12. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Customer support works :D

13. metztli013

Omg yay!!! Good job guys =)

14. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

It's still absurdly high in my opinion.

Question really is: Should the clan rewards be outside of all possibilities for people who play in smaller clans? And should getting the highest tier of clan rewards demand that every player of a 50 people clan gets 9700 points, while only 7500 are required for the highest tier of personal reward?!? That's still absurdly high.

In my opinion, the clan rewards shouldn't be unreachable for lower clans. Even if the Top Clan Reward Requirement would be (Number of Member * 7500), 99% of all Clans wouldn't fulfill that requirement, because almost no clan is completely full of very active players...

The current reward system means that only 50 player top clans even stand a chance to get the top reward. A 25 member clan - even if every player reaches his personal reward maximum of 7500, the clan will only have 187.500 points, which means they miss the top 4 rewards (and honestly, the 1000 gems (4th best), golden ticket (3rd best) and double golden ticket (best) are the only rewards that are even worth the trouble...).

Sorry, Rovio, but that event leaves me and tons of other players really, really sad for Christmas...

15. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

To add a little bit to my last post, just so people who are playing in a top clan get a feeling about what it means to not be in a top clan:

I'm in a clan that is in the top 500 of clans - not a great one, not a bad one. Probably still above average, compared to all players. Still, the average player in our clan pushed only ~1450 points in the last 3 1/2 days - while i pushed 3556 at this very moment (with 10 berries still left...). Without the top 5 of our 30 players, the average would go down to below 1000. At our current progress rate, we can be happy if we reach the 130k for the 200 gems, the 180k for the 10 Anger Totems are already out of range... and those are still the terrible rewards that aren't worth all the grind.

That's the reality we have to face - that's how the middle tier of clans looks like. And compared to my old clans (i grew out of some of them), this new one still feels like an elite clan...

---> Rovio shouldn't balance their event point requirements based on what the top 0.1% of clans can do... and if they do, they should at least make the event worthwhile for the average players by putting some valuable rewards in the lower and middle tier of the clan rewards, instead of putting everything that really is worth grinding for in the top tier, where no clan outside of the top 50 clans can ever reach it...