1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x10 gold ticket...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0lty, Nov 27, 2017.

1. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

I received a x10 in message and don`t know why... And forgot to read the message when I claimed it.
    Anyone else ?!

Thx

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. Wachaaa

Wachaaa Hatchling

In Saturday, they have have problems with servers, and was impossible connect and play during hours. Is a compensation for that.

0lty likes this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I’m not sure a terrible 4* and nothing else is a good compensation

fnordbird likes this.
  4. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

You got a chance to get a 5*, it's a lot :) Remember when the last time you got goldent ticket from a chest?

So yeah, you just got 1350gems. And it's over 20$ (pack of 1150 cost 19.99$). I think it's more than enough of compensation

Liana1356 likes this.
  5. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I was hoping they would go all out like some time ago when they gave out 7,000 gems but it really wasn't down for very long this weekend. When they gave out 7,000 gems the server issues were over the course of weeks if I remember correctly. A single 10x ticket is probably fair for a few hours of down time

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Somehow many people skipped my post about in-game gambling. If you are curious - you can watch a video and see how much money in-game transactions bring. For EA it's more income than sale of games itself. So for ABE it's all on sales, and giving too much - lowers quantity of transactions. It won't be like 3 golden ticket for an event, as I saw in some screenshots. Even though it would be nice

Thread I talk about - https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/effect-on-abe-after-in-game-gambling-will-be-removed.7207/

7. Alex Jang

Alex Jang Hatchling

I haven’t received anything, no gems nor golden tix :(:(:(

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Reboot your game and go to the end of your messages and will more than likely there. That is what I had to do

9. DUCK NORRIS

Oh no doubt i get it. When they gave out 7,000 gems that was prior to them entering the stock market. Now that they have shareholders they absolutely need to make money on in game sales like you say. I know 7,000 gems again or any other amount more than that 10x ticket was unrealistic. It was fair enough imo but that was stellar opening my inbox and seeing 7,000 gems

10. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

U may have pressed the 'claim all' button without looking down. Anyway u'll have one more 10x ticket than what u previously had

11. The good old days. Lol
    By the way I ran into your team in pvp.
    I hate you now
    ;)

CiprianS likes this.
  12. DUCK NORRIS

Haha. What is your in game name?

CiprianS likes this.