1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worries about EVENT

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by HeroBird, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

If some players remember this situation happen before
    [​IMG]
    and if you know no body get rewards because event and co-event end in SAME TIME

Now I just worries but ...

E X C L U S I V E and Giovanni like this.
  2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

3. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

You haven't started on the Beach Brawl yet? I'm already on the shiny bird totem. But yeah this is a big issue.

E X C L U S I V E likes this.
  4. Harhar

Harhar Hatchling

What's your scout refresh time? and did you use allot of berries?

5. smash3r

smash3r Tiny Birdy

Rovio usually extends the main event and give 24 hours so that people can use the premium tickets they've gathered.
    You can no longer get more drumsticks during that period though.

Shyft4 likes this.
  6. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

???

If you play in soft LAUGH ...
    If this will continued we will lost rewards :(

7. Shyft4

Shyft4 Tiny Birdy

Yeah, they already did this a week ago with the Red event. I think they may have learned during Beta / Soft Launch how to avoid people getting screwed over by the event timing. For now I'm hesitantly trusting them.

For what it's worth, I'm not even doing the special scout spots for the Brawl event. I'd rather use a handful of my Arena gems on scout refreshes to get to 250 Chicken Legs rather than lose out on Gold, XP, Birds, and Evo Mats every hour because of having to play Arena battles on the overworld. I don't even expect to reach the Shiny Totem reward.

Edit: BTW @QueenElsa already confirmed this event will have the 24 hour grace period to claim rewards also. https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/compensation-for-down-time-thanks.336/#post-2384

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  8. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

My scout refreshing time is regular. I used 1 berrie the game gave me at the time.

E X C L U S I V E likes this.