1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonderful level 18 clan is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by BACON BUSTER, Feb 18, 2018.

1. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Turtle Mafia is now a level 18 (almost level 19) clan that has been trying to get rid of inactive people. We are also trying to make one more elder, it can be someone from the clan already or someone new if they tell us what they are going to do to help the clan. We always keep clan egg active and the other clan buffs are optional however we try and active them when ever we can

Our requirements are:
    Be in champions 1
    Be on daily
    1000 point per event (it is higher for big events such as superbole event)
    500 points in MPDC
    700 gold a day
    Be level 90+
    Boost at least 6 perks a day(can be on the same perk)
    Can do insane battles for scouts

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Booser1 likes this.
  2. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

We are still looking for members

3. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Im active player. literally wake up at 3 am to play the freebies, Im level 117, (2 P5 birds, P4 , P2 about to level my NFL bird to a P1 soon have almost all except Matilda :( (hard to get the 3rd bird in an event) Started this in December 2017, so been playing hard to level everything to a P5. Usually go into every new event with over 6k in gems and at least 2-3 golden tickets. (have won an event bird in every event since I started except for Matilda) Got 4 golden tickets and 25 premiums now and almost 5k gems will have 6k by wednesday for the new event.

4. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

What is your in game name

5. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

We are still looking for a few more people

6. Dasman

Dasman Hatchling

I'm an active player, currently a member of a reasonably active level 15 clan. I am level 89 and in Champions 1. My main team is 22480 points. I am always active in events and MPDC (usually in top 2 or 3 in my current clan). My in-game name is also Dasman,

7. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Turtle Mafia is now level 18 and has just unlocked 5 more spots. If u can meet all the requirements and would like to join just let me know and tell me what your ign is

8. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Hey everyone, we r once again recruiting i have updated the requirements. Just let me know if u can meet them and want join