1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I didn't got any bonus gems from new arena best score?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Pigdragon, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Pigdragon

Pigdragon Hatchling

2 weeks ago I have got about 15000 and then last week I severely play on arena until I got 20404 best score.
    But when take reward from arena I only got one gem.
    please help I lost 5000 gems for free and didn't take a photo for proof because I just realize after I look at my gem.

2. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Once u reach 15k trophies, you don't get any bonus gems. U only get 1 gem per trophies over your best.

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Is this for high lvls only or is this feature no longer working?

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Just ignore this thread, it is sort of wrong. The rewards are laid out in the info for the level you are in.
    Once you reach 7000 one time, you will always start at 7000 again each week (top level for arena)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

The thread is about how many gems you get for beating your best score, before you hit a best score of 15000 you will receive gems at the end of the week that is equal to the amount you beat your best score by (if you do beat it). After you have reached a best score of 15000 you will no longer receive gems equal to what you beat your best score by, you will just receive 1 gem for beating your score no matter how much you beat it by
    For example ive beat my best score by 1760 so far this week, if was below 15000 id receive 1760 gems but since im over 15000 ill get 1 gem for it at the end of the week with my gems for where i ranked in league
    Hope that helps :)

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So will I get 400 gems for this being my first week and getting to 400?

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy