1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Doris?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [Eph.6] Silver, Mar 26, 2018.

1. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

I currently have two 4☆ yellow birds, and I know most people say Doris > El Fatty (Gordo or something) but my question is, Why?
    El Fatty does a whole lot more damage than Doris, and Doris skill of turning pigs around doesn't do much in yhe end when using Carson, any explanation please.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Doris will be a 1SS bird at level 80. I don't know about Fatty as I don't have one that I kept but if he is only going to be a 2SS then that's why people said to choose Doris.

Honestly, you wont likely be using any 4* Yellow birds in a few weeks if you play very much (other than for yellow dungeon).
    So don't stress much about which one(s) you use this early in the game...

3. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

Man I hope that is true, but the way things are going so far I highly doubt it haha it's taken 4 events and over 200+ premium tickets to get my first 5☆

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Use gems only for inventory space and 10x ticket. Don't buy silver tickets for gems
    Strive to get golden tickets - they increase chances of 5* bird.
    Collect tickets and sometimes skip one event to gather enough of tickets for next event (such this one).

Usually it's worthy to level up good 4* birds as much as you need, to have power. But since I have plenty of 5* - I level 4* to level 60 to unlock birds. And all dupliates to level 51, just for good xp. But this happened only after 5months of playing. But be aware that sometimes leveling 4* past level 80 is too costly and it could be saved for 5* birds. So for now focus on which birds are best for PVP, since it helps to get keys for dungeons. And dungeons brings you easy evo mats

5. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

El Gigante is way better than Doris. But Doris does go to SS1, and it is a definite advantage to have an SS1 bird on your team.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

My wife and son also play at way lower level than myself so I know how the struggles go everyday for them. You have to play with what you can get. Speed is everything, use SS1 birds for the main team if you have them.

Until I got the Rooster recently, my Insane red dungeon team has 2 Reds and 3 Bettes. Way faster than other 5-stars red birds I have, Santa and Terence.