1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do top players from top clans have Richard in their lineup?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Apr 11, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So which would do a better job at it, Richard or Tiffany? Been told to use Tiffany in a guide but my understanding would have lead me to believe Richard was better

2. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So which would do a better job at it, Richard or Tiffany? Been told to use Tiffany in a guide but my understanding would have lead me to believe Richard was better

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Tiffany is better with chuck but Richard has better control and aim

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Am I understanding this right, tiff gets all that Dalton/chuck can pick up but if not using them you can get more pigs targeted with Richard? => cause I want it to be both daily challenge + this I should use tiff

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

The only difference I can see after trying it with both is that Richard has wider AOE & tiffany has longer AOE. Both being 2*, it just comes down to preference. Too bad there's not a higher * bird with gold drops like Yolo...

At this point in my game play, it just takes too long for me to want to bother doing this. Also, with 2 weak birds, health is often in jeopardy before you can do it more than once. Especially if other team has Claude.