1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can’t I participate in the Major Peckers Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flocker, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

i downloaded the game a few weeks ago, an up to around lvl 45 and have a decent squad of birds.

I’ve join a great Clan. I’ve been with them for one full event. In the chat portion of the game I can see our progress towards the Major Peckers Challenge, but can participate.

Why is this? Not having the ability to participate with my clan is a bit frustrating.

Please give me some further insite on how to activate this on my account?

Thx

2. Maverick93

Maverick93 Hatchling

I don't know the reason but the challenge in unavailable for those who downloaded the game recently..maybe it was a trial thing
    It's also unavailable for me...

3. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

If you started playing after October 2nd you won’t have the Pecker challenge. It wasn’t a trial, it was an an awesome add-on to the game that gave great rewards at first. Then some people started cheating, and Rovio realized that people were buying less than they had been before the challenge (this is just my educated opinion) so Rovio used the Cheaters excuse and the time away from the “real game” excuse to ruin the challenge and make it no longer fun, made you spend gems and took way the best rewards... lots of people got really pissed, some quit and I am guessing Rovio decided to just phase the whole thing out starting that by making it inaccessible to new players

4. JoeBoots15

JoeBoots15 Hatchling

So they did away with the Major Pecker Challenge?

5. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

No not for people who started playing before Oct. 2nd, but I am guessing they will end or change ours as some point...