1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are 2* supershots on average better than 3* supershots if you take damage out?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 13, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

It seem Mad that there are so many great supershots in 2* but not really any but Daltons for 3*
    If I attached best 2* supershots to my top birds I would be swimming in gold, boosts and other goodies

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Man, stop.

Play some arena. Go up in ranks. And try to score over 1000.

After sunday, you should get your gems for best personal score. So if you go from 100 previous best to 1000. You would get 900 gems
    Also some more from taking first place.
    Maybe you got some and wuolla - you have 1350 gems.

You buy a golden ticket and you get a 4*. So you could stop talking about 3* birds.

it's so easy to get 4* - you just need to be patient a bit and don't waste your resources

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Exactly. Wife started her account in the middle of Miffy event on the Saturday. Now she has the 5-stars Byron and bunch of decent/good 4-stars: Trey, 2 Carsons, Brenda, Jacquie (Eagle Mtn at level 50). Used 1 gold ticket, few silver tickets, and lucky with the special clan eggs. Still struggles in the super strong pig arena this week, not unexpected given her recent start of the game. Get to about level 5 in MPDC, more some nights. The flock she has now is what she can build on. Her 3-stars are now fillers in the dungeon teams. She is skipping Ricky and saving up for Matilda.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

This guy just does not want to listen & actually take the advice we gave him.
    He has some odd preconceptions he wont let go of...

Buds, Epic Buttstomp and Riedgu like this.
  5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Sorry just realized I miscalculated how long it will probably take to get 4*, original calcjlations pointed to over a month. But looks like next week now. A whole lot of your guys advice makes way more sense with the calculated faster obtaining of 4*s