1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's ready for 5* Carson?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I am! I've already gotten all three of my Carsons to prestige. I have enough Evo materials to level a Zain. I'm wondering if I should level a second Zain or keep bomb on my team. I know I'm gonna take a huge health loss running a team of mostly 4* birds, but 3 Carsons and two boosted Zains? How many pigs can withstand that much damage?

Yes I have three 5* black birds, but I know damage wise, Zain puts out an insane amount during his super shot. Not really sure what other birds to level. Only black bird I don't have is Eddie the Bird, though none but Carson, Cenk, and Bomb are significantly leveled.

I'm also planning on saving all my silver and gold tickets between now and the event. It would be nice to run a team of all 5* Carsons with a Master Carson as leader. Just saying.

And unless Lucha Libre winds up becoming the best white bird in game, I doubt I'm gonna go hard during that event either.

Annie14 likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

My guess is that 1 stopper will be needed, especially in late in the levels...
    SO, a Frost / lil pecker or Bomb will probably be needed.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Only have 1 Carson left in P5. It will have to do. Hopefully get the new white bird next week. I have El Jefe at P2 already. Frost and Pecker will help

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I'm running low on gold so I will probably keep bomb and Cenk on standby. It's a shame frost won't be boosted. It would be nice to have his 1SS to gap the time until Carsons SS comes online.
    Yeah, I'm glad I got frost finally. It's a shame I didn't hatch Pecker but no big deal.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You dont HAVE to only use boosted birds. 1 Frost is not gonna hurt if the rest of team is decent

6. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

IT would be too easy to get every master bird if Frost was always boosted. I actually think it will take a long time before they boost Matilda again

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Of course it would be lol. I'm still hoping to see what they do to counter those running full teams of Carson. Now that will be interesting to see a layout and game design. It seems like it would be crazy easy if you had all P1+ Carsons with the wide Evo covering the field. At least 50% of the pigs would be in a critical hit zone every turn.

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Probably just boost the pigs toughness/pig type mix. Even with P level Carsons, the pigs still have one turn to do as much damage as they can.

Nyk likes this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I think incorporating someone like Frost would be incredibly important to delay the first attack. Bomb wouldn't be much help either with an SS2.

On a other note, is Zain worth leveling to 100? I have the mats and essence, just running super low on gold. I think he would be good for the event but I'm not 100% set on it. Which Evo of his is best?

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Donf forget that timer only matters on very fist wave.

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Not too sure about Zain. He was my first black bird, so I took his Expansive Crit Bomb (vampire costume) to try and match the Caarson teams I was coming up against. Didn't really bother much with him after I got my first Carson.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Go with the one that have the "plague mask". Forgot the exact name. That one can kill boss pigs from the back in 1 shot.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Not gonna happen during later levels on the Carson event... None of the black birds will be able to do that except the super buffed 5* carson.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Rovio should allow people to skip hatching the 4-stars Carson if player has 1 in possession.

15. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Ya i agree... having to waste tickets on a 4 star i get all the time stinks

16. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Reading this post gives me alot of confidence:D
    I have 2 Zains Prestiged, 2 Frosts Prestiged, Bomb Prestiged and an army of Prestiged Carsons! Woo hoo! I can't wait! Lucha event is gonna be great to hoard more silvers and golds...
    Let's not forget about silvers in EM!
    Good Luck everybody! ;)

17. Epic Buttstomp

Zain (plague mask) evo is worth having 1. My son used him to get the Voter's Choice event done. But then the SS timer of Zain and Bomb aren't that fast you (@Annie14 ) could end up with gaps where you have to go defensive. Bomb with thunderdome can get into way of others when the cage is up. Main purpose of Frost (and Lil Pecker) are for crowd control. Not sure whether Zain have enough to kill a big pig in 1 shot even from behind. Matilda can kill them at times once Frost turns them around.

Annie14 likes this.
  18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Is the plague mask the all black one, or the crazy eyed one?

19. Epic Buttstomp

Plague Mask = Insane Crit Bomb. The 1 with the black top hat and a pointy gas mask.

[​IMG]

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That is scary but awesome.