1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Excavation Event - April 18th - 23rd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dosetsu, Mar 31, 2018.

1. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

[​IMG]

Not sure how true this is, but here's something to go by!

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Im hoping it might be a little later than that, before this miffy event i had no 5* white birds, so was hoping and praying this event would come up soon, now that ive blown through all my reserved silver and gold tickets trying to get a 2nd miffy, as well as used up all my white evo mats and gold levelling up the miffy i got, could do with a little more time to replenish my resources lol :rolleyes:

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

4. Tigerangels42038

Yeah i seen the hockey bird on discord, my current plan is to try and stock up my tickets as much as possible before next event then see what kind of red bird it is, ive already got 3x claude, angry santa, fire rooster and geraldine (only kept for xp and because she is a rockstar) so i have no real need for another red bird unless it has a good leader or supershot ability that i want.
    My white birds is only miffy for 5*, then for 4* 3x jacquie, owlpheus and jimmy, so could do with a couple more 5* white birds.
    Matilda being a core bird she will come round again at some point though, i will just need to wait and see what the hockey bird is like really :)

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

You could claim red bird at 16th day, it will be a red day and it will be already decided if hes good and which evo

6. Tigerangels42038

True there should be a good amount of information on him by then.

To be honest i like to collect every new bird, so the temptation to try and get him for my collection will probably end up too much lol

jaks likes this.
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Glad Matilda is finally coming soonish.
    I still have maxed out Gold Tickets waiting for her...:cool: