1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White bird help please!

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by DivePhilippines, Sep 20, 2017.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

White bird day is almost upon us and I need help. I have Jacquie and Annie at L60 each. Then I have Captain Freedom, Matilda, and Steve all below 40. I also have a second Steve I just got and Jimmy at L20 ready to be evolved. I don't have a lot of Evo tokens so other than maybe Jimmy I'm not looking at evolving just leveling.

1) I like Jimmy's low cooldown (3) and wonder what consensus is regarding keeping him and using one of the low 5* birds to level Jimmy up and if so, which one? I haven't been too impressed with Captain in the dungeon but realize he's still weak.
    2) Should I dump the 2nd Steve or work on leveling him up? If so, for the purpose of replacing another 5* (and which one) or for replacing Jacquie? I really like Jacquie and her leader bonus, and her wide AoE.

I already have a ton of white birds ready to be used for leveling and am looking at which direction I should go regarding Jimmy and Steve, Jr. Thanks!

2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Perhaps I don't understand, but you find Cpt freedom weak? Really?

Jimmy's cooldown is (1) not (3) which is amazing.

3. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

No, Jimmy's cooldown is 3. And at the level I have Freedom I don't see his SS as that powerful, but pretty colors. Screenshot_2017-09-20-22-27-23-960x540.png

rafidi likes this.
  4. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Ho my bad you talked about Jimmy at level 20.

DivePhilippines likes this.
  5. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Put effort into Matilda, Annie and Capt. Freedom and Steve! I agree some 4* are better than the 5*, however, If you level 5* first you will be able to open Insane Dungeon.
    Right now this is my dungeon team. Annie 83- 4456, Matilda 80 - 4325, Captain Freedom - 3575, Jacquie 65 - 2938, Owl 52 - 2344 = 17635 (insane dungeon 17500)
    I have 2 Jimmy, 2 Matilda, 1 Owl, 1 Jacquie all sitting at or below level 40. (I am collector) I do not have Steve yet.

moko and DivePhilippines like this.