1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which way with Santa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bird870, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

So which evolution to go with in pvp? I'm still confused. Is the locomotion/knockback effect significant? Which of them can clear the board more consistently?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I don't notice enough of an impact from let it blow to be effective in pvp. With the amount of damage that deck the halls deals, I see that being far more effective in the arena. I've used my p5 r5 let it blow and I'll just say it blows. I only went with that evolution because i prefer the way he looks. I have deck the halls also and it is very good in dungeons

Vivek 007 likes this.
  3. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Thanks bro. It's deck the halls then

DUCK NORRIS and MIRZA like this.
  4. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Yeah I was actually so disappointed in the difference in damage between the two that it made me want to go for a second santa just so I could do both evolutions. I want to try deck the halls in pvp. My hunch is that he might actually be ok in pvp (deck the halls of course) as long as you are good at strategically aiming with your red bird so that you can get as many hits as possible

Vivek 007 likes this.
  5. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

I got Santa and wasn't even trying for him. I will lv him up past 20 only red day, so which evolution is better?

6. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Me too on a free premium hatch at 10x!!!