1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which way with Santa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bird870, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

Anyone evo’d him yet?

2. friftar

friftar Hatchling

Same question here. Visually I like first one, with horns, but I’d like to know which is better in game.

3. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

Second has more power but thinking the ss’s might be different. There has to be a reason

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Could you post screens?

5. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

Attached Files:

6. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

L
    larger..:

Attached Files:

7. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

The first evo doesn’t seem to get a ss reduction at lvl 80. So he’s apparently a 3 ss bird.

Attached Files:

8. yabo

yabo Hatchling

It's really weird. The wording is identical on both to the pre-60 wording.

9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Both Evolutions have the exact same description...... And at level 80 it doesn't do anything to the supershot timer
    This reeks of incompetence and zero testing from rovio. Sometimes I swear its either 1 of 2 things happening with this Dev team

Either they are incompetent.. Which is what I lean towards.. Or they are severely understaffed with like 2 employees max working on this game.. Because the share level of PVP freeze glitch bugs and this Santa Screwup just cannot be explained rationally with a Dev team consisting of at least 20 people or so.

Angry Santa Evolutions have exact same description yet one does 50% or so less damage.. Where is the sense in that?>

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    PolarBearCabal, Riedgu and Bird870 like this.
  10. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

OR they are incompetent AND understaffed... that seems the most likely to me :)

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

To be honest, the lower damaged one could have a greater knockback to the explosion.
    Also, in the level 60 evolution, the SS timer goes down by TWO.

12. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

But that’s the only decrease to the ss timer. No reduction at 20, 40 or 80.

13. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I couldn’t care less for another Red bird. I am only going to participate in this event for the coveted 10x ticket. Not even gonna bother hatching any. I will save up everything I got for the next chuck event if that happens anytime soon before I quit playing this game!

14. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

So witch one i take ?

15. Bird870

Bird870 Hatchling

I’m still not sure. Waiting to play against him both ways in the arena. I made a mistake with Eddie and DrP. Don’t want to make another one

16. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Good thanks. Ill do the same haha

17. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

I feel glad that I got two santas to get each evos. And three kowalski .....but the funny thing is...the kowalski I got were the regular (4*) kowalskis (not the elf version) lol

18. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

well let us know what is the difference between the evolutions ( if you see any) okay?

19. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Sure. But it'll take me some time as I have fed all my shinies to Red to level him up.

20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have noticed a reduced amount of shines during this update. Is it just me or others having the same experience

Wintermute likes this.