1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which red bird to awaken?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tobis gmail, Apr 16, 2019 at 7:32 PM.

?

which red bird to awaken after Claude?

1. Red (weak spot)

2. Angry Santa (deck the halls)

3. Beast (desintegrate)

4. Beast (mega nova)

5. Terence (sumo headbutt)

6. Terence (steamship barrage)

7. Billie (big power up punch)

8. Fire Rooster (inferno kick)

9. Quentin (red chuck)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I already "woke up" 4 birds (chuck, claude, GFF and matilda) with the 5th (Carson) almost ready to be "awakened" (9p with just a few prestige totems short, with plenty of black birds and resources for upgrading), will get enough totems during the event. I also have too many 5* red birds, with more then 5 superfluous (e.g. more than 2 copies of the same bird), I was wondering which red bird I should awaken next - I have master versions (I see no point in "awakening" a non master bird) of red, beast, terrence, santa, fire rooster and billie (I will probably also get Quentin). any suggestions?

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I will say none because other than Claude no other red bird is good for most occasions. But then if you have too many 5-stars to fuel the process then you can go for Rooster or one of the Beasts.

I am only half way down the path (Master Claude and Master Matilda) in the awakening process. I should have enough garbage 5-stars to do 1 more but have no prestige totem to try for now.

3. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Tiny Birdy

Claude is the answer babe, only CLAUDE

4. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Disagree, I'd say Beast stun evo could be needed in future, harder events... and it has a really good passive skill (+20% crit damage to birds left/right). Beast is a red frost imho (but not as good)... and my next red bird for awakening

5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Whichever one you see being the most consistently useful during events as the priority, would be my suggestion.
    I concur, there will be times when having another way to stun things is very, VERY helpful.

honeybun likes this.
  6. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

one more important detail I forgot to mention: out of the superfluous red birds, 4 are Red (e.g. the 5* bird named Red)

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The fact you have 4 duplicates of Red sitting around is very relevant, as you need the least amount of 5-stars when you have duplicates, and awakening isn't cheap resource-wise. As a core flock member he's also likely to feature in events in some capacity with more regularity than certain birds will (or at higher boosts to performance at least).

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Santa or Beast

9. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I want to wake another Claude. Lol.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Given the amount of 5-stars you have to throw in there to awaken 1 bird, just make sure you don't devastate your 5-stars collection to the point that you need to hatch again when those birds are needed for upcoming events. If you have more than 2 of each then you can use the excess.

11. jeosiri

jeosiri Hatchling

How many 5* birds does it take to fully awaken a bird? Does a level one 5* bird have a same impact in awakening a bird as a level 100?
    I haven’t had a chance to awake any bird yet, but I want to get a rough idea of what it takes to level a bird of one’s choice.

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

the level of the 5* food birds makes no difference at all (so level 1 is most efficient).

The Food breakdown is this:
    Three 5* birds if they are the same as the bird you want to Wake (ie, 3 Claude's to wake a Claude)
    Or, Five assorted 5* birds of the same color.
    Or, Ten assorted 5* birds of different colors.

You can also mix & match a little, so as an example, if you have 1 matching bird it only takes 3 more of the came color...

honeybun and jeosiri like this.
  13. jeosiri

jeosiri Hatchling

Ty so much for the clarification. :)
    I will jot this down on my notepad as a reference.

14. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

I have a question, in the poll of the thread, it listed quentin variant as red chuck, is that the ability of one the evolution paths, does it pull pigs toward itself?

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No, that nickname means nothing (no clue why it was ever thought of by the original poster?).

Hadronix likes this.
  16. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

ok thanks for clarifying