1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Matilda evolution is better and how should I add her to my team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 18, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Managed to get her at a low 7x and plan on leveling her up tomorrow.

Does anyone know which evolution is better? (Magnetize or Furious Inferno)

They both have the same AoE which is why I’m stuck.

Also should I replace Fringy (leader) with Matilda or Fire Rooster with Matilda?

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

If you're running all 5 colors with Fringy now, you can cut the weakest one to make room for Matilda and you're still going to get +36% damage, so I'd definitely recommend cutting the Fire Rooster.

As for which evolution is better, the AoE for both is listed as the same, extends quite a bit further than the visible beam suggests, but then is further amplified by the Magnetize effect - Furious Inferno has a big spread but it's still just a line, with Magnetize you have to try to not pull in everything. Definitely go with Magnetize first.

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Remix :)

As for evo - only MAGNETIZE - while her being decent prestidged and loaded with super shots - she'll be blowing everything and everyone at her path, literally...

Cheers,

W

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have the furious inferno for my 1st one, works great. For the 2nd one I just got at 7x, let me try the other variation.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

DITO

6. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Got my 2nd Matilda and evolved her Magnetized again. She's great. Nothing stands in her way. Like Carson SS.

7. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I went with Magnetize since it pulls everything in even if its not in range lol

8. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

Magnetic and put her far right so she can shoot across the board