1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which evolution for The Angromedon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Feb 16, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

060DF0D1-0F87-46BB-B507-D73917DFACC0.jpeg
    Stellarize: Same as Greg’s SS
    Splitbull: Same as Wade’s SS

2. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Just saw a guy on youtube choose Stellarize, not sure how impactful maelstrom would be but I'm still leaning towards stellarize because I don't want a 3ss bird.

Now that I think this through, With Grandfather Frost, the pigs show their back when hit and Splitbull might be very effective if played in order. Decisions decisions!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

20180215_184256.png 20180215_184321.png
    His SS counter goes UP for Splitbull

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Leveled both evolutions to 80 at an SS of one for comparison. From what I can tell, Stellarize for high combo and powering up the next bird and Spitbull for doing actual damage.

I take that back, Stellarize is consistently doing amazing damage, so it can only get better. And this is on top of giving amazing combo damage to the next bird.

5. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Thanks for sharing!

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m going for Stellarize since I have no other 1 SS Bird.

(What are you gonna do with the other 2 Angromedons you got?)

7. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Stellarize is pretty awesome - really easy to cap out on combo hits when placed properly.

Either level to 20 and feed to whichever evolution I choose or just outright sell them. I already have. Trash, Paige and Frost for my dungeon team, so I don’t need to level them.

This is the major reason why they need to add in the ability to trade or auction birds.

8. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I went with Stellarize myself, If only splitbull were a 2ss timer, I would have chosen that. at 3ss it is simply useless.

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Despite the 3SS, I am still half-tempted to go for Splitbull.

10. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

If i didnt already have Grandfather frost and chuck, i would have gone Stellarize.. but since i already do.. I don't see how this bird at ss1 despite how good it may look, can be better than chucks or frosts SS 1 supershot.. ( stellarize seems to be competing more with blue Thrash rather than chuck and frost.) So i choose to go with splitbull and combo him with Claude for healing. He's like a blue Zain but five star

11. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

After more testing, I have to say Stellarize is amazing. It's consistently doing good damage while pulling the birds in and giving a great combo to the next bird.
    [​IMG]

12. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I take that back, Split bull is bugged as fark and isnt working correctly.. Typicalllllllll ROVIO 1 man devvv team. # sick of this retarded dev team. They cant release a single bird without bugs.. Steamship Terence has been permanently bugged since release, and soon this blue piece of crap bird will join him never to be fixed.

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Don’t forget Eddie The Bird when he got released and how Rovio screwed us over by making the first new blue bird since release the hardest bird to obtain (I’m talking about Heavy Metal Annie)

14. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Splitbull is good.

How many SS1 birds you need?? Its not making any sense to kill him just because of SS1. Huge DMG is what you need

15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I don’t have any 5* 1SS Birds (besides Angromedon obviously) so I chose Stellarize

16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I believe he's talking about the people who have many SS1 birds. If you don't have one but you got an Angromedon, then that is understandable.

17. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Well.. during time player will get some SS1 birds but yes your right.
    Because Splitbull have HUUUGE DMG.

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

You are (You're) right.

Your right - it means that someone has a right. While You're right means that someone is talking about thing which are true

19. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Even though I have Thrash and Chuck, does stellarize kill whole board? Because if so - why to bother with evolution which you wouldn't use in PVP

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

It sometimes sweeps the whole board.