1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which evolution for Claud?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

found two different options, would anyone please let me know which evo is better?
    Thank you.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Stong Karate deals insanely high crit damage.
    Contagious Karate deals crit damage not as high, but every pig effected by target pig's bounce receives crit hits no matter what.

Out of my 3 Claudes, 2 of them are Contagious.

Nyk likes this.
  3. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thanks. Seems for pvp, we do not need so high damage. How much difference is the damage difference at the same lvl, like 50k vs 30k?

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The closest i can show you is.. 20181129_131113.png
    20181129_131318.png
    The runes on the Strong evo skew it a little byt it should give you an idea. Personally i prefer Strong but both are great evos.

5. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thanks. Looks like strong is more appealing.

6. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Does the critical hit done by the target pig also count as the healing base? or only the direct hit counts? How much is the damage done by the target pig? I am not sure how is the splash damage is calculated.
    Thank you.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

The direct hit is the only crit hit.

And the "bounce off" with crit hits, is that the main pig you hit deals 50% of its on health. Normally it'd only be 25%.

8. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thank you. I upgrade the master Claud to the contagious one. The strong seems to be an overkill for master Claud. The normal Claud is strong enough on that evolution. So I will save a space for normal Claud to be the strong one.
    Thank you all for the help.