1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which birds should I prioritize and level up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIGGOD, Feb 15, 2018.

PIGGOD Hatchling

Which birds should I prioritize to level up to 80-100?

Grandfather frost 5* (blue) lvl 60
    Quarterback 5* (yellow) lvl 76
    Thrash 5* (blue) lvl 60
    Brenda 4* (yellow) lvl 60
    Jimmy 4* (white) lvl 60
  2. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I personally leveled all my birds evenly instead of having one strong and the rest weak, but if you want to go that route, level the NFL bird.
  3. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Grandfather frost and then Quarterback bird. The rest are pretty meh, just fyi I don’t have Thrash or quarterback bird. I would try to get other 5stars instead of leveling up the 4 stars.

PIGGOD Hatchling

Ok ok Thx! Then I will focus on my five stars birds.

Some say that you should not level up grandfather Frost.. Is that true?
  5. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

He's best from blue birds. So you can invest blue materials into him

Focus on Quarterback and level one one colour bird at a time. To have a strong bird for PVP and then level second one. Later on you will level up team for dungeons

Don't listen to advice to level up birds equally, it's a waste of resources and you would have many weak birds
  6. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

People say not to level frost? He's amazing, imo. In arena, in mpdc. Personally I'd focus on him, first. But I can't speak to the usefulness of the QB bird bc even tho I have one, and I leveled him up, I have yet to use him even once =/
  7. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Frost is probably the best blue bird around. Very useful in arena and mpdc. He’s always on my team! Also level up his Super shot unlike what others are saying
  8. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Yeah, try to focus on one bird at a time for each color. Once you have your core team setup for arena and mpdc then you can focus on color team building for dungeons. I don’t go beyond Lvl 80 for 4 star birds maybe because I have one or two 5 star birds per color but the only exception was carson. I have two leveled up to P5 but I don’t use him much these days because my core team now is Chuck, Frost, Annie, Steve/Fire rooster/Probotnik/Eddie and Cold turkey

PIGGOD Hatchling

Thank you all for your inputi I will focus on QB and Frost. Have a lot of birds to level up with
  10. Sir Newton

Sir Newton Hatchling

Who dare says Grandfather Frost isn't useful?:mad::mad:

He is one of the best Blue birds I have seen in a long while. The truth is if you don't know when to use it, then it will appear not to be useful but when you know when to use Frost, then you will love that bird.

For me I use it a lot in pvp and ONLY on 3rd around because at that point it extends the enemies kill time hence allowing me time to use Carson on them.
  11. FSMBlessU

FSMBlessU Hatchling

Grandfather frost and Quarterback are S tier birds. level them up and forget other birds, dont waste mats, essences or gold.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

Go all in on QB (especially if you chose the Wide evo). He is almost as good if not as good as Chuck. He is clearly in the top 2 yellow birds in the game.
  13. BigDaddyCorn

BigDaddyCorn Hatchling

Thing is, once you level Frost so his SS is 1, you don't need to level him anymore since all of his power is in the debuff. He should still get all your blue mats.
  14. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

QB then grandfather frost is the way to go