1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which birds of mine should I focus on leveling up to prestige

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 6, 2017.

?

Title

Poll closed Sunday at 5:00 PM.
  1. Fire Rooster (Inferno)

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Billy The Blitz (Insane)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Terence (Steamship)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Claude (Strong)

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  5. Steve (Strong)

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Dr. Probotnik (Mindcontrol)

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  7. Trey (Strong)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. Carson (Wide)

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  9. Billy (Current Unevolved but will be Fast)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I have many birds that are highly leveled but which of the bird I have should be leveled up to prestige

2. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

Definitely Carson and Claude

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  3. yabo

yabo Hatchling

There's a reason the others aren't getting votes ;) Don't waste resources on them any more than you have to to win in the arena.

4. Sandy

Sandy Hatchling

If u have Claude as your leader, stop leveling up Carson he can’t clear the board, my Carson is at p5 ss10 he can’t clear the board alone.
    With the team you mentioned up, I would say claude and Steve are better options(if Claude is leader)

5. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Carson may not clear the board at higher levels, but he's still reliable up to 10000 trophies level especially with clan bomb active. Plus his criticals always kill pigs at any level and it's always a joy to watch him in action. Beyond 10000 trophies he may be replaced by Steve as health also becomes a concern.

Annie14 likes this.
  6. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Carson can clear the board at any level, but a few conditions have to be met..

1) does he have enough combo?
    2) what bird is your leader..

If Claude is your leader, Then carson is not a good bird to have on your team once your team is nearing the 40k teampower mark. Because the more teampower you add, the more health the pigs get. This is why Carson starts to struggle the more teampower you get for your other birds. However, Carson can always 1 shot if there is a Black leader bird, or if Carson himself is the leader. For all teams that want to play Claude as the leader instead , then seriously consider replacing carson with..Steve, or Dutch , Or Matilda... One of those birds will do.

This is why I voted for Claude, Steve......... And by the way..You do not want "strong " version steve.. You want "wide" steve.

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Finally decided on by team so the poll will close in a hour

Claude - Healing + Heavy Damage

Carson - Huge Range + Good Damage

Probotnik - Great Followup To Carson + Prevents Pig From Attacking You If They Survive

Fire Rooster - Huge Explosion Range + Big Damage

Steve - Good Range + Big Damage

8. Funperson

Funperson Hatchling

1st Claude, 2nd Carson 3rd Steve 4th fire rooster. I'm really disappointed with Dr performance. If Carson was a 5 star, he would be better then Dr