1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which bird for first 6*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

so which will be your first 6* bird and why?

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I’m assuming many people will go for Claude, Chuck, QB, Matilda, Frost, or Lil’ Pecker first.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

My list will be like RemixFTW, most likely my Master Chuck or it could be Master Claude. Everybody are few prestige before P10.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

I think Carson first, restore his legendary greatness. Chuck, Matilda, most of the other favorites already kill quickly enough as it is.

honeybun likes this.
  5. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

I think most will awaken from their main team first, but it is interesting how some birds will be much more desireable once awakened...Beast, Lucha Libre, etc...and Red is gonna be a big hitter. :)
    @Greg Nixon what is 5* Carson's awaken skill? I don't have him and can't seem to find.

6. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Super Cool Bird

I just got the update... by force o_O
    But here's 5 star Carson

Attached Files:

7. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Okay so the same as Matilda. Thanks!

Lenaj76 likes this.
  8. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Question: will those 6* birds hold their master status, or will there be no difference between awoken master 5* and regular 5*?

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No one knows for sure yet but i would assume masters will stay masters...

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, i just looked through most of my 5*'s awaken skills... Its really weird how they are potentially boosting some of the best birds quite a bit while many of the crappiest birds get the crappiest skill boosts.

One major exception is Thrash with a 50% crit chance buff to left & right birds. That MAY be helpful in some situations.

Several birds are being given Cenk Onl's exact healing skill that makes him unique while he himself will be buffed almost nothing at all (15% crit chance).

Then there is the 40% damage to obstacles given to some of the absolute worst birds in he game, Scrooge, Terrence, Byron, etc. Which is a pretty pointless buff really, LOL

They had an opportunity here to balance somewhat the massive imbalance of the birds & for the most part they got it ass backwards it seems. I should not be surprised as this is Rovio, but damn...

11. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

When Awake Skill appeared,
    I thought many 5* sleeping birds would have a chance. I thought it would be more useful with their new skills. But Rovio didn't make it that way. I think only the birds that were still used after the 6* appeared will be popular.
    Ex) Claude, Chuck, Matilda, Frost.. etc.

My first 6* is likely to be Claude,
    although it can change any time because it hasn't come out yet.
    Claude - Frost - Matilda - Chuck - QB

12. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

I think my first will be Master mathilda because she is the only bird at P9. Claude at p8 is also good but I only have the normal version.

13. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

I also have not a big choice, since Carson, Pecker and QB are my only 10/10 master birds... now after hatching/winning some black birds this event, i have everything for an awakened Master carson and "restore his legendary greatness" :D. Plus near 200 liquids/9000 mats, three level 80 evolved 4* birds, 4 level 60 and 40 feeder birds for leveling him up to 125, maybe 150 :rolleyes:
    Next one will be pecker, but I have only three different low level blue birds to feed... so awaken him (and QB) will take some time...

Greg Nixon likes this.
  14. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

I think master Carson will be first one for me. Looking forward to his awakening yet makes my heart bleed a little as I do not have enough level1 5* birds. So I would need to fuse in for example a byron PL7 SS10. Just think of all the totems and stuff - apart of byron being a useless bird;)