1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which 5* Yellow should I focus on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by War4, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:13 AM.

?

Which 5* yellow bird is the best (not including chuck)?

1. Billy the Blitz

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Cold Turkey

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Cyril

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  1. War4

War4 Hatchling

I've been waiting a while to get my first 5* yellow bird and I was fortunate to get Cold Turkey, Billy the Blitz, and Cyril all during the Thanksgiving event. Now I know Chuck is the envy of all yellow birds but I wasn't lucky enough to get him in the event a month or so ago. That being said, I am lucky enough to have the other three 5* yellow birds. I was hoping to get some help on which one to focus on. I will eventually get them all pretty high for the sake of the yellow dungeon but I want a yellow bird on my team and wanted to get focused right now on one of them. I read somewhere that people are not fans of Cold Turkey but even then I'm not sure about that. Tuesday being yellow 2x experience, I would love some quick feedback but any feedback is appreciated. Also, if you do think one of these birds are better than the others, feel free to tell me which evolution is best in your opinion on that bird. Sorry for the paragraph.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Cyril is the best by far since it’s possible for him to have a “infinite” speed boost

War4 likes this.
  3. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Not impressed with either. I have billy and Cyril at 100 and never use them

At least turkey looks neat

So choose one and level up and you wi be happy enough

War4 likes this.
  4. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

cold turkey does more damage and murders pigs at ss2 , so i recommend cold turkey.. But if you have an all rockstar team, then possibily Cyril is better... for billy the blitz only speed billy evolution is decent, but I still think cold turkey does more damage than a speed billy. So they end up being about the same..but cold turkey comes out at supershot 2 instead of supershot 3 for billy ..

So of all these birds, I'd say Cold turkey is who you should focus on.. But if you have a rockstar team, then cyril. For the evolution of Cold Turkey.. Its obviously gonna be "the joker".. because it does more damage.

War4 likes this.
  5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

6. yabo

yabo Hatchling

I have a mostly rockstar team (Thrash 100/Fire Rooster p5/Carson p5/Annie 100/Yellowbirdhere) and I'm testing between Cyril and Turkey (I have Billy/Cyril/Turkey all @100). Turkey's DOT is strong and has finished the job for me more than once, but, I feel like Cyril's speed boost/damage bonus + the Carson/Thrash perks may be really viable in the long run. If it wasn't for the fact that Turkey is SS2, and acts as a "safety net" for my Thrash when the combo doesn't build enough so that Carson can get the biggest bonus available, It'd probably be Cyril, hands down when you run a Carson (or two... got a second one almost @ 100).

...or do the extra fans outweigh that? Hmm...

7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Absolutely “Afro” Cyril is best of these birds for PvP games IF you use him or another rockstar as leader. Not only do the fans give him speed boosts but also an accumulated damage boost. His SS is high at 3 but if you have a leveled up Carson his SS will be at 2 so you will be able to have a good string of Strong supershots.

8. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

That's a crappy team