1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's the Rage Totem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, May 1, 2018.

1. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Now that we know about A Rage Totem... Where is it? And apparently it was an idea from a member last year... 20180501_114235.png 20180501_114145.png

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

20 !!!?
    Where the hell did they get them?

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Prob a worker of Rovio posted that image somewhere and then they reposted that image.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I would like it if we could exchange 10 - 20 angers for 1 rage. Then they’ll be kind of rare but not unobtainable.

5. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

I don't think so. The background is a player's team and in English. It was actually yesterday.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Also look how it can be sold for 300 gold instead of the regular 250

Annie14 likes this.
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Which makes me wonder how much better they will be if the gold value is so low...

Sure would have been nice to get at least 1 from the crappy compensation for server errors...

Annie14 likes this.
  8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

It says “Obtained as a event reward in rare occasions”

Really disappointing since we can only get them if we spend tons of gens and berries to get enough artifacts to get one.

Annie14 likes this.
  9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Also confirmed that the image was from a worker if Rovio since no event has started with them atm.

10. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Arghhhh... I got the image from their fb or flockers post...
    Why put it out there ROVIO with a worker if WE don't have them yet!
    Do you guys just want to tick us off evermore!

11. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

to answer your question..yes, very much so Screenshot_2018-05-03-02-44-48.png

Annie14 likes this.
  12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

WHY?

Also I managed to get El Jefe at 12x along with Byron and my 4th Billy (who I fused into El Jefe) on the way

Annie14 likes this.
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They expect people to spend $20 for 5 without even knowing how they work (how much exp they add)?

Annie14 likes this.
  14. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Unbelievable! Deceptive advertising!
    Just like they made us think Blue Annie was the event bird now this....
    • The new “Rage Totem”: The Anger Totem is great for leveling up until you hit 40, but we thought we’d make another XP totem for the birds that are beyond that. So we created Rage Totem - you’ll love it when you want to level up your 4 and 5 star birds especially when Anger Totem just isn’t enough!
    It's a Rovio illusion to not mention it in their "awesome" patches.

15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

“You’ll love it when you want to level up your 4 and 5 star birds when the Anger Totem just isn’t enough!”

I’ll love it if I was able to obtain it without spending money Rovio...

Annie14 likes this.
  16. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I'm of the mindset that if the new totem is indeed only available through in-app purchases, then it essentially does not exist. Consequently I'm not particularly bothered about it, particularly because it doesn't do anything we don't already have alternatives for (also I rarely have birds on hand that actually need leveling up, so I'd only ever be using them on newly acquired event birds).

Annie14 likes this.
  17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah I'd rather have an Extreme Prestige Totem. But this does not excuse Rovio's lying about it... They did say it would be available as event rewards & on rare occasions.

Annie14 likes this.