1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When the voice of the people is heard!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by victory, Oct 12, 2017.

1. victory

victory Hatchling

After almost 2 weeks of complains about not being able to get free silver eggs, except from MP`s challenge and events, ROVIO heard the players.
    And what they did? They cut the MP`s free silver egg. Now you must pay 100 gems to get it...
    WOW

2. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

I don't know about you ....still fine. For me, also those 3 SS totems are gone. Played perfect and got 147 green things. So, under 150..no 3 totems for me.
    That is mad ....

Kelvin Lim likes this.
  3. victory

victory Hatchling

I did the same, i had to spend 100 gems to get the totems and the silver ticket. I did a perfect run and got 142 snouts. And also the 35 gems that we got as prize are gone.

4. Mark Gunter

Mark Gunter Hatchling

Why has this game changed so drastically over the last few weeks? Yesterday my daily challenge just ended without me being killed. Also whatever the color of the day happens to be you can guarantee that there will be minimal scouts in that color. What’s the end game with Rovio besides taking one of the funnest games I’ve ever played and ruining it?

swolfy likes this.
  5. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Their end game is MONEY. Make it so anyone in Beta and Global get fed up and quit and hope the new players pay to play. They did the same thing with Angry Birds Transformers. I played from the start but then they made drastic changes and I ended up getting fed up, bored and uninstalled.

Edited to add.
    You think it is bad in here, go to Facebook and read the post in the page then go the flockers group, and after that check out the reviews in the app stores. So many people are dropping their 4 and 5 stars to 1.

6. Mark Gunter

Mark Gunter Hatchling

This has become too much to stomach. I gladly spent money here and there because I enjoyed the game that much but now I wished I never did.

swolfy, esor and Bridget like this.
  7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Well they just took their stock public, but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence (imagine me saying that last part in the most sarcastic voice you can imagine).

8. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird