1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When a KO isn't a KO

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Bloodkry, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Have anyone else have this issue when you aim your bird at a pig to be KO and the pig is still standing after being hit. Is this a bug or is Rovio being cute?

2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Yes I've this problem, usually with Carson.

Bloodkry likes this.
  3. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

A few of my birds are having this problem, mostly Billie.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. Teresa

Teresa Hatchling

I have also had this problem.

Bloodkry likes this.
  5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Happens all the time in the dungeons. Mostly the 'cyborg' piglets can't be knocked down by red birds' ss. Normal attacks are the key to them.

Also, in daily challenge.

Bloodkry likes this.
  6. CJS

CJS Hatchling

I’ve had this problem in all areas of the game without restriction to what bird I’m using. I’m using an iPhone 6+.

Bloodkry likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Tiny Birdy

I'm having the same problem.

Bloodkry likes this.
  8. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

One possible cause of this is a problem with most of Rovio's bird-flinging games. You can line up a perfect shot and if as you release your finger you roll it slightly or lift it at an angle it can change the shot just enough to mess things up. I have aimed at pigs behind semi-broken fences or other obstacles and gotten the health bar indicator or KO and when I let go I hit the fence or obstacle. Other times, with red birds, you will get the very point of the targeting star at the end of the red line touching the pig indicating a hit and when you release you fly right past them.

9. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

You make a good point with the one shot birds like Reds, I have Claude lined up perfect then let go and he flies right past the target. However, when you use a black or white bird and you have a KOs and it does not die that is the issue. I have had this happen too.

CJS, DivePhilippines and rafidi like this.
  10. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

With the black birds, I have seen in the arena the opponent target the pigs and they all show KO but then the AoE moves slightly and all the KO's disappear (of course, this is on a battle the AI has already set you up for a win). I've had times where if I move the AoE slightly the KO flips back and forth between two or more pigs because of the way they are facing. So if all the pigs are facing the same way and the black bird targeted behind them but the AoE moves slightly on release, there is a slim chance you may not get the KO. However, if it is happening a lot chances are the problems lies elsewhere. :)

11. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Two nights ago I use Billie to kick a squad pig with shield from behind when the KO appeared. He was still standing and the thing is I had to use two more of my birds with super power strength to finally knock him out. This isn't no finger roll or I hit another object by mistake. It's a bug Rovio needs to fix.

CJS likes this.
  12. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

IMG_20171003_113447.jpg IMG_20171003_113532.jpg I
    In my case the bird is KO'd, but the bird doesn't disappear and hence i can't get the power ups from Billie's SS. I got floored in the daily challenge today because of this BS.