1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's with the friggin arenas when using scouts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFirecracker, Dec 24, 2017.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Lately 75% of the time using scouts for pigs comes up with one pig and one arena, which is usually way out of my league! If I want to play arena I'll go play the arena, why are they imposing them in regular play? Tired of wasting scouts on those am I the only one?

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So you would crave for Christmas points and would buy extra scouts to gather enough of points.

During events there always are some changes to appearance of:
    • Boss fights
    • PVP fights
    • Silver chests
    So if they made a change to pecentage of PVP fights - it's intentional. But if you lose most of it - level up your birds. Each 10-15 minutes they cange the batch of players you fight against. If you lose most of the time - you are far behind in strength

FFirecracker likes this.
  3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

At least it is during two key day

4. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

When beach bash brawl is active it’s extremely common while clicking, but if you’re referring to today its probably just how it’s simulated unless it’s because double keys day.

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

PVP battle is about in 70% of scout missions. So it's the case of Xmas event

FFirecracker likes this.
  6. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Tks guys, no its not just on double key day it's most days lately, today included