1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best use for 4 star birds I dont need?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dunkleys, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Dunkleys

Dunkleys Tiny Birdy

Specifically, it's non shiny ones I'm asking about. I have a bunch taking up space and I'm uncertain the best way to use them. Should I evolve them to level up 5 stars of mine, level them to 20 and sell off for the mats or just sell them outright at lvl 1? The latter feels just wrong to me.

Thanks in advance.

2. Just level them to 20 and sold them for evolution material

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  3. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

sell them at lvl 1, not worth it raising them to 20 and sell

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I agree with the above. However, if you are collector do like I do. Level to 60 evo and then feed to 5* if needed or sell. I have 2 of each 4* that are lingering between 20 and 60 waiting to get evo'd for collection. They will wait until I have my main teams to P5.

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I disagree, in part. If your short on coins then selling individual birds nets you both coins and tokens. But if your coin purse is bulging at the seams, a 2* bird at level 20 sells for 36 tokens. If you wait until double XP day, you can get to level 20 with six or seven 2* same color birds. This means 14 to 16 tokens, selling individually, becomes 36, more than double. Yes, it costs a few coins but better than selling eighteen 2* (or thirty six 1*). Level 20 one star birds I believe yield 16 tokens.

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Give them to me, I'd love even the worst 4*

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Level the unwanted 4-stars to 20 and evolved them. Then merge them to the 5-stars. You can level them up to 40 but don't evolve them. They help level up the 5-stars faster.