1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's insane difficulty scout nessasary power once red dungeon is unlocked?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 15, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I'm really low on red ev material and need more for the red 4* I just got, want to know what power I need to get so I don't loose anything by proffering to there

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

What are you talking about?

You need red dungeon to get red evolution materials. Also you need to be somewhere in that story before you can evolve birds past level 60.

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I want to unlock red dungeon but don't want to have to go to hard difficulty on scout missions. So I want to know what the pig power for scout missions is when you have just passed unlocking the red dungeon on the story To see if I am ready for it or need to lvl up more beforehand

4. Epic Buttstomp

There is no hard and fast rule about this. There is nothing wrong if you have to play in normal or hard for couple of days. Next event is Wednesday so you have enough time to level up few birds to be competitive again.

5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So I could go from 6800/6300 me/insane just after white dungeon and be back in insane Just after red dungeon by next event if I am very active?

6. Epic Buttstomp

Your flock power better be 500+ higher than pig power if you want to use Quick Play. Manual play is different story as you may have some birds that can deal with the slightly more powerful enemies.

7. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird