1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to focus on with my team.

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Jetze, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Jetze

Jetze Hatchling

Hello all, and thanks beforehand. I dont really know what i should focus on to get the most efficient team.
    So at the moment my team is:
    Matilda (Prestige 1)
    Byron (100)
    Zain (100)
    Jacquie (100)
    Eddie (60, not super evolved)

Besides these i have:
    Bette (80, not evovled)
    Jimmy (60, super evovled)
    Cold turkey (60, not super evolved)
    Carson (60, not super evovled)
    Darlene (60, not super evovled)
    Bette (60, not super evovled)
    Eddie (40)

I would love some advice from more experienced players or just personal opinions.

Thank you for your time
    /Jetze

2. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

It depends on how much room you hv in your inventory. If you hv plenty of space, then focus on Byron. If you hv lots of shiny and need to free up inventory, then focus on the bird that you hv lots of shiny birds you can feed it to free up inventory space. But try to concentrate more on 5 star birds first.

3. Jetze

Jetze Hatchling

Thats kinda my aim right now.
    But what in terms of switching out my 4 Stars?
    Would it be worth getting either Eddie or Cold turkey up to 100 (from 60) to switch out for zain?
    Or should i focus more on getting byron to prestige?

4. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Get the other 5 stars on your team first and replace Zain. If Eddie is a 5 star, then definitely replace Zain with Eddie. Also, feed your 5 stars Super Shot totem, to get their rank up. Concentrate on Eddie first, then Cold turkey when u are running dungeon. Once your 5 stars at 100, you can concentrate on evolving them at 100.