1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i focus on, help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sh4d0w, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Sh4d0w

Sh4d0w Hatchling

hey, so i started the game lately,i have:
    dutch lvl 60 waiting for evo mats
    geraldine lvl 40 waiting for evo mats
    kowalski 60, but i won't evo him for now
    zain lvl 40 waiting for evo mats
    Matilda lvl 40 evolved
    Annie lvl 20 waiting for evo mats
    That's my actual team, and i wait to get annie lvl 40 to replace zain.
    darlene, ron, paige, Jimmy, Jackie, Effreus ( a white howl)
    so, first, is geraldine worth building? ( her supershot barely hits other birds since thebump from the target is so tiny) so i dunnow if she's worth it, especially for pvp, in pve, i guess sh'es a good nuking boss unit, but i don,'t care that much about pve but dungeons team.
    Should i focus on getting dutch lvl 80 asap, meaning i have to rush the 1300 evo mats? or should i focus on building other birds to 60 as well first?
    And is Kowalski or dutch lead annie, matilda geraldine the way to go for me?
    lemme know please

2. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I would focus on Annie, Matilda and Dutch for PVE and PVP. But that is my opinion
    If you working on Insane dungeons level up 5* to unlock. I am fortunate in the fact I have Claude (100), Red (80) Fire Rooster and Geraldine (60) and Bette (60) which opened my Insane. Insane Yellow I have Chuck P4, Brenda 60 & 58, Doris and ElG 60. Insane Black Carson 100, Dr 80, Bomb Zain and Kowlowski 60. Insane White Annie 80, Matilda 80 Captain 60 Jackie 65 Owl 52. Building second Matilda to 60 this week. Blue is only on hard. Not to focused on that as I only have Murphy x2 and all the 4* x2 leveling for collection only.

3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Annie Matilda Dutch. And Zain would be good for the new daily challenge maybe. But I would say in that order. Farm some white Evo mats like crazy

Bridget likes this.
  4. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

Yeah. Annie Dutch Matilda. Zain is very powerful too. Kowalski is OK but you have two top tier blacks so focus on.
    Geraldine has issues. Leave here alone for now and try to find a better red bird.

5. Sh4d0w

Sh4d0w Hatchling

yeah that's what i thought she's lvl 50 or so now. i'll pass on her for now.
    thx guys, i'll evo dutch 60+ and finish leveling matilda and annie as i thought.

6. Sh4d0w

Sh4d0w Hatchling

just got brenda from mountain, what's her best lvl 60 evo? i'd have take option 1, but it actually depends on the boost of speed from option 2 and if it increases the "walk" from brenda and how much it increses. lemme know please

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017