1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Dr. Possible, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

So hey, any help would be appreciated.

One problem is that I really want blue metal Annie but it's going to be fracking impossible with the other event birds in the way. I think I'll be willing to accept defeat in the event if I get a repeat bird (a second Eddie or Byron). I saw a facebook post of someone getting five Eddies and not a single Byron.

I used up some of my free tickets to get an Eddie the Bird. This unlocked Byron. Then I've gotten my second multiplier up to 4x with the rest of my tickets. However, at this point I'm completely out of tickets to proceed. I do, however, have saved 10,380 gems for the Chuck event coming in a long time. Should I use these gems? Save them? Should I spend some for the silver ticket and three totems in the daily challenge?

I don't know want to do. I want to give a shot getting Annie but I don't want to lose everything that I've saved either and am really torn. Please help me out.
  2. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

guess you should just chill and think about it when its closer to the end whether to spend your diamonds or not. who knows throughout the days you get lucky with the singles from rewards :D
    Night likes this.
  3. Reaper

Reaper Hatchling

I am new to this game, but I have reached max level on keys. I believe it is 75 or so. Is there any way to use these keys for anything. My level in the game is 32 and I have 3 and 4 star birds none whom are over the level of 41. Please any help with this Key issue would be helpful
  4. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I had like 23 tickets, got Eddie at 3x chance, then used some more tickets because I got a few from the rewards. I'm back up to 3x chance but nothing else yet. I have 5 silver tickets left. No x10 tickets, but a little over 9k gems. It just makes me nervous that I could spend my hard earned gems and end up getting another Eddie. Especially since boss pigs seem to be rare, and premium chests from those boss pig battles are rare. Even on Sunday I don't feel like I'm going to be able to stock up any more silvers.
  5. metztli013

Those keys are used to enter dungeons in the various color areas of the map. Each color has its own dungeon. Dungeon battles are where you will get a significant amount of evolution materials and evolution essence that you will use to evolve your birds.
  6. yabo

yabo Hatchling

OP- I always wait until the last hour or so of the event, THEN make my decision of if I want to spend the gems or not. You'll know if you're close to the 10x tickets, etc, and what you're realistically able to spend. Gems should be the LAST option.
  7. Dr. Possible

What I'm deciding to do is to use all my tickets but not gems. Too bad for me if I don't get more, but I'm not blowing everything I have. That will come for Chuck.
    metztli013 likes this.
  8. metztli013

Yeah if you don't have Chuck, I would definitely hold out for him, because he's awesome =) I have one already, and I don't like to repeat birds on my team because there's just so many that I like that I can't use them all as it is. So if there comes a time when I've got all the birds that I want and they're all leveled up and I'm ready to start working on duplicates for collection, I may go for him again. Still don't wanna use all my gems though... heh
  9. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

I’m holding out on hitting 15000 points in the arena til I see something I want
  10. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Chuck isn't worth it anymore. Matilda is who you needed
  11. Dr. Possible

He still OHKOs most everything and has super shot 1. Still beats Cyril.
  12. metztli013

Aww I really like Cyril =P but, he can disappoint. He's either really awesome, or he sputters and chokes. There isn't much middle ground with him
  13. Dunkleys

Dunkleys Tiny Birdy

Lol. Chuck is badass.
  14. Dr. Possible

Yeah, I got Matilda and Annie both before knowing they were good birds, :) lucky me.

Well, my multiplier reset for a second Eddie. Shucks. The heavy metal Byrons and Annie's are out of reach for me this time, Saving up for the red event. One silver ticket so far.
  15. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

how soon is chuck ? wondering if to prestige my doris if it takes too long
  16. Cycloniclight

Cycloniclight Hatchling

Have you been into the dungeons? You can use your keys there! It's a great help.
  17. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

You asked this question in the wrong location but the answer would be, yes they have a purpose... DUNGEONS! You need 10 keys to play a dungeon, you can tell the dungeons on the map by the green diamond things above them. Dungeons give you coins, evolution materials, and essence (which you must have to get birds past lvl 60). Try reading the playing guide at the top of the forum, it answers all these sort of questions...
  18. Dr. Possible

Heavily predicting that the next event is Red.

Afterwards, another event (Perhaps in time for the holiday season?) and then Chuck. If you got a ton of coins ad prestige totems, Doris would be good to level up even if you get Chuck later.
  19. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

If you are not a collector(aka filthy rich), then metal Byron and blue Annie are not worth your gems or even tickets(unless they buff blue Annie). Save them for chuck or Matilda
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017