1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do with what I have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TROPICALCYCLONEALERT, Dec 2, 2017.

1. BIRDS

Level 65 Carson

Level 66 Doris

Level 62 Trey

Level 63 Fire Rooster

Level 60 Bomb

————————————————
    Birds currrntly not in my team are below this line
    ————————————————

Level 60 Jimmy

Level 45 Annie

Level 43 Dr. P

Level 20 Jacquie

Level 5 Owlpheus

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All birds four star and up

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Upgrade fire rooster, bomb with thunder dome and Carson. You have a decent team but need to max upgrade until you get a good upgraded 5* bird to replace it

3. Funperson

Funperson Hatchling

Level up Annie ASAP & replace Trey with Annie. Then lv up all the rest on your team. Then work on lv up Dr P. Then lv up Jacquie to 100 after Annie.

4. Bomb has thunderdome already

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Level up annie/jacqui and remove bomb

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Level up Annie and replace Trey.

7. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

Replace Trey and BOMB with Jacqui and Annie and your team will be complete. Of course you can replace Doris once you get Chuck. But like everyone stated, you will need to upgrade Annie and Jacqui first before you add them to your team.

8. Hmm, how much should I level them up?

9. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

You could max each of those 5 birds in order to have a strong solid team. But for right now, you should focus on getting Annie and Jacqui to at least lv 60 and then proceed to max the other birds starting with Carson first and then your 5* birds next starting with Annie.

TROPICALCYCLONEALERT likes this.
  10. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Don’t get rid of bomb. Bomb is a good complement to chuck Keep him off the main team until you get chuck. Level bomb up when you have spare upgrade material

11. Funperson

Funperson Hatchling

Level up your 5 star to the max. As for 4 stars. 1 lv up to the max and others to lv 60 only to hv enough from dungeon. Any extra, just sell.