1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What pigs would you blacklist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Feb 20, 2019.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

There are some nightmare layouts designed to screw some people over, but are there any pigs that screw you over so badly that you'd just wish to slaughter them and then cook them into bacon?

Some pigs I think probably annoy people a lot are:
    The Agent Pig
    Healing Pigs
    The Dreaded TNT Pig

2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Don't forget the pickaxe excavation pigs.
    They're ridiculously high in attack for an unknown reason.

3. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

That effing TNT pig all the way. Oh and the behemoth pigs who forget how to walk.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Really the TNT pig is the only truly unfair one. you should not be potentially killed/punished for killing a pig.
    Im still not sure if thats a glitch they refuse to fix or if its intentional but its a d*ck move by Rovio either way...

5. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I think it's a great addition to gameplay. Whether it's a glitch or not, I like the fact that it's just one more thing that you have to focus on when strategizing. And yes I know sometimes it's luck of the bounce, but I still like it, even if annoying.

owtsaide likes this.
  6. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

If we read the description of the passive effect, this is what i understand and experienced in the game...when KO'ed it deals damage (i think that damage is the same amount when it throws the tnt on us) to everything(pigs, or birds) in range...which is good in events...the TNT pigs generally have lesser health than the behemoths, if we kill this among the first...then the near by behemoths, other pigs will either get their health reduced or get killed...which is nice...
    Admittedly the red birds kicks need some luck not to land directly on us while KO'ed IMG_20190221_003926.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  7. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Hey, don't forget about the Propaganda pigs.
    +30%? More like +300%!

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Any pig that decreases neighbouring pigs counters. Those damn pickaxe throwers and the probe pigs that shoot you every time they get hit. F*** them and the horse they rode in on.