1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your End Game Team? Also, Double Chuck or Double Matilda?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Renato, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

Assuming Claude in leader, and Annie for heals,
    Which would be better, two chucks or two magnet matildas?
    If you guys have a different idea of an end game team

2. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Claude Matilda Chuck Matilda Annie

Night and rafidi like this.
  3. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Same.

4. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Claude Chuck Chuck Matilda Matilda
    ...also, cool profile pic Renato :p

VeronicaVaughnV, Unrulydan and Renato like this.
  5. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I'd go Claude Chuck Chuck Matilda Annie.
    You'd probably still want Annie since that bird will leave guaranteed crits in the arena, allowing Claude's ability to be utilized the max.

Unrulydan likes this.
  6. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

basically so, as of now no room for birds other than claude chuck matilda annie

7. Dr. Possible

Maybe we can get a black bird in there too for extra crit damages. :)

8. RyogaDyana

not good idea for the current available black birds, carson is 4 stars, dutch has higher ss timer (3), bomb / probotnic / byron are weak (can't ko full hp pigs)

9. Dr. Possible

Personally I don't use Carson even though I have him, but definitely don't underestimate his power.

IMO, all other birds have a much lower counter, so then using their super shots before Dutch would be okay. The extra turn would just be using the other birds' supershots. All in all, that last slot's up to you :p

10. RyogaDyana

Dutch would be the best option among all available black birds, in fact I am using him myself now (due to lack of better option), but I am sure to replace him with matilda once I got her to max prestige. yes you can always use other lower ss birds first, not big issue actually. but matilda / chuck is always the better option, as they can also be better defensively. matilda is better than dutch in all aspects, higher damage, larger aoe and lower ss timer

as for carson, imo he is the best bird to be used @ scout mission, if I can set a separate team for scout mission I will try to make a team full of carson (robot evo only)

Dr. Possible likes this.
  11. Dr. Possible

I'm hesitant with two Matildas (though that would be a DREAM TEAM) for the fact that it's easier to make critical hits with Dutch. Crits would do more damage plus heal the team a bit more.

12. RyogaDyana

maxed prestige matilda can always kill pigs will full health, more damage would be unnecessary, the heal isn't much significant actually, and besides, if you like crits heal, annie would be the much better option

my dream team is claude 2x matilda and 2x chuck, now, all I need to do to get there is level up my 2 matilda :)

13. Dr. Possible

If only that were possible for me. Had to join ABE a few days after the chuck event ended *sigh*

14. RyogaDyana

at least you got 2 matilda now~ one day chuck would be recycled :)

15. Dr. Possible

Well, one. Been unlucky the second time, and I need to save up on tickets for the next collection five-star event bird :). Eventually I'll get there hehe

RyogaDyana likes this.
  16. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Lol, at least it was not that painful for you. I started playing ABE at the time of the chuck event. I was so depressed seeing the 'global' chat rain with "<player name> hatched rare bird chuck in the hatching hut" thing. So, I played hard, hatched eggs, and even as a new player, I managed to reach x15 multiplier... and guess what.. no chuck , lol

KunksMoor likes this.
  17. Dr. Possible

I heard that Chuck got nerfed again. Perhaps soon he'll just be like the other five-star birds :p

18. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

well after update i'm doubting everything all over again

RyogaDyana likes this.
  19. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Oh well, as long as he's not beaten by doris, i still want him in my team.

20. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

I still stand by Byron... he can one shot kill full health pigs in my arena. Just need to be careful not to upgrade power ups for opponent.