1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best time to cash in tickets?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Wintermute, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Is there a best time (like Sunday) or during a particular event to cash in copper, silver and goldx10 tickets?
    Do the odds of getting a 4-5 star bird get better during those times?
    Also I never seen a 4-5* hatch from countless copper or silver tickets or any eggs - is that even possible?

Thank you!
    (/\)inter(\/)ute

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Personally I find during an event the spoils are better and I always do my regular tickets in lots of 10 Or more

3. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I haven't noticed any time being better than any other time during events with the multiplier... I rarely use tickets outside of events..so idk about then..but It still seems pretty random to me.. Ive gotten event birds on a free hatch at x1.. and other times been at x20 and gotten no event bird (just 4*s for 10x tickets) I do try to use all my tickets at once at the end of an event in the hopes that it helps.. but still sometimes I get them.. sometimes I dont.

4. Spittin'feathers

Spittin'feathers Hatchling

I seem to have had most luck towards the end of the first couple of days of the event. I got santa, quarterback x2, chuck and the angromedon for reasonably low multipliers, certainly no higher than x17 using this tactic. In fact I got chuck at x9 which I was rather pleased about.

5. mimichiara85

mimichiara85 Hatchling

I never got a 5*, no matter the multiplier or the number of tickets I used at once (always ×10 at least). Is it even normal, Im lvl 70 now...