1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best strategy to level up 4&5 stars birds?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Matticus, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

Does easiest mean the cheapest? At the higher levels you could use a lvl 20 1 star shiny and feed it to a 3 star shiny on xp bonus day. Then use it to level up. More xp per bird so you use less gold by using less birds. It will cost you evo mats though. All depends on what you have an abundance of I guess

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Evo mats are rarer than gold.

I use only 20lvl evolved shiny birds. It's like 15-17 shiny birds from 80th LVL to 100th. But it seems that I use less evo mats than it would take me to level shiny birds to LVL 40 or 60. So I use birds only to level shinies to level 20. Works well

3. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

I’m always maxed on evo mats. I need gooooold

4. Henrique B.

Henrique B. Hatchling

If you are like me, always maxed out on evo mats, this route works great (I always use same colored birds on double xp days):
    1. 1-20, feed the 5* a shiny evolved 1* (level 20). If you don't have one of those, feed a regular evolved 1* and finish with a totem or a few birds.
    2. 20-60, shiny evolved 1*, 2* and 3* (level 20).
    3. 60-80, a regular level 60 4* gives 17 levels. It's amazing.
    4. 80-100, regular level 60 4* (two of those, or one shiny). I haven't tried two level 51 4* like someone suggested.

This way, you can save some inventory space by dumping those millions of shiny 1*, 2* and 3* on a 4*, while also trying (but failing miserably) to keep your evo mats under the cap.

And DO NOT, for the love of God, level your shiny 2* and 3* past level 20, since it's a huge waste. A shiny level 60 3* gives about HALF the xp of a regular 4* of the same level.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Slyguysmiley likes this.