1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a critical hit?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Dez, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Dez

Dez Hatchling

Hi,

Sorry for the dumb question but I can't figure out is considered a critical hit. I have Claude as my leader and although I see the healing happening, it does not appear consistent.

Thanks.
    Dez

2. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

A critical hit is a successful attack that deals more damage than a normal blow.

3. Dez

Dez Hatchling

So this would mean the hit from the back. Does it include the super shots? Are there any other types?

4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

You get critical hits if one of your birds attack two or more pigs in one go.

Maha, Mani, Katherine and 2 others like this.
  5. Dez

Dez Hatchling

Cool. Thanks!

6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

No problem.

Maha, AZIF246, Katherine and 2 others like this.
  7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I'm now really confused. I always thought a critical hit was a hit from the back whether it KO'd a pig or not?!? I don't have Claude but I have Paige who gives a bonus to the next blue bird by giving a critical hit and it always seems like a back hit is a critical hit. Have I been wrong all this time? (I only use Paige in dungeon and blue day Pecker challenge so it's rare to see her SS).

8. kien

kien Developer

Critical hits are hits from behind, the damage dealt appears in red (white for regular hits). Some birds' Super Shots can deal critical damage without hitting pigs in the back.

Night and VeronicaVaughnV like this.
  9. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Hi kien! Can you please explain why Claude's heal is inconsistent with critical hits

10. kien

kien Developer

We're trying to figure this out and get it fixed.

Night likes this.
  11. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Great thanks

12. VeronicaVaughnV

So just to be totally clear, Squaktron was incorrect in saying that a critical hit was one where you attack 2 or more pigs in one go?

13. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Yeah. Sorry about that, I had no idea until now. :D

14. VeronicaVaughnV

Oh no problem I just wanted to make sure I had it right because there were 2 different answers and I still wasn’t sure if maybe they were both right somehow, like maybe you had to attack 2 or more pigs from the back or something like that...