1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to the graphics?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Nov 22, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

BA58E462-7990-43CB-8C88-2B8039B30EEB.jpeg 643DA568-1D2E-4306-B354-FB7404153CBF.jpeg 36A89D49-46DC-4A79-864C-C596162AEE58.jpeg
    What the heck happened to my beautiful birds. They look like low quality cheap models taken from some website. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

2. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Are you on Android? I think it’s still the same in iOS platform, mind you the game is 800mb

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I use iOS when I play angry birds

4. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Android. Same issue. At least one other android user experiencing this issue in my clan. I opened a ticket and they said it is a known issue. My pvp arena is most noticeably different. It is very drab almost like the halloween event and everything is grainy like your pictures. I guess we have to look at these pixelated birds until the next patch update.

5. Carson Coyote

Carson Coyote Hatchling

I was having this problem on my phone, but the game was working really well on my crappy tablet. Since the latest patch, everything on my phone is back to normal, but my tablet can hardly run the game now.
    Both devices run Android.