1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does it take to get a 5* bird?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImBatman, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ImBatman

ImBatman Hatchling

I've been playing for 4-5 months now, several hours a day, and have not seen a single 5* bird. I play the events, have spent $$, used silver and gold tickets and got nothing to show for it.

The best I have gotten is 4* birds Zain, Bette, Paige, and Kowalski. Very disappointing:-(

2. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

to be a lucky person and minim a silver ticket :)

3. CMB

CMB Hatchling

It is just luck I have been playing less than 3 months and haven't spent any money and have 7 5* and 13 4*. If you aren't already don't participate in every event save up to 25 premium tickets a couple 10x golden tickets and abo it 2700 gems and use them in one event.

4. mumupi

mumupi Hatchling

It's better to save your tickets and gems and invest them in one single event. To do this, you can reach a higher multiplier and have better chance to get a 5* bird. Most important, you have to be lucky enough...

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Too much. That's what it takes.

And some souls, that too.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

There no trick that I’m aware of but it feels either I get one early or late on event dates. Do not remember getting an event bird in a golden ticket. If I have it was early in the games launch. Use gold ticket to increase multiplier then use silver tickets

7. ImBatman

ImBatman Hatchling

I was up to 16x when they first had Eddie and didn't get squat! I'm saving tickets and gems now and will see what the next event is to see if I participate or not. Be a lot easier to save stuff if on the pvp matches I would quit getting matched up against people 4-5,000 points stronger than me:mad:. I'll give a 2,000 points person a run occasionally since everyone can't always have a good day;)

Thanks for the feedback!

8. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

The real question is... Who lays all those 5* eggs...? o_O

ImBatman likes this.
  9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Darlene's mother, perhaps.

10. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Why ain't mighty eagle one of the usable characters?