1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does double XP color bonus day actually mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by angrymikeg, Sep 30, 2017.

1. angrymikeg

angrymikeg Hatchling

Hello all! I'm confused by the wording of the 2x xp days for bird colors. If it's Monday and 2x bonus for red birds, does that mean that:
    1) Any bird color fused to a red bird gets the red bird 2x xp?
    2) Red birds fused with red birds get 4x xp?
    3) Red birds give 2x xp when fused to any color bird?
    I don't seem to notice any difference with my own testing. I certainly don't notice a 4x xp same color fused to same color bonus, which is what I thought it meant. Thanks for any help!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I think choice 1 and 2 are correct. Any bird color fused to a red bird should get the extra xp. Generally this isn't really noticeable because same-color xp isn't present. However, if you fuse a red bird with a red bird, there should be a very dramatic difference (unless it's a three-five star bird past level 20).

3. angrymikeg

angrymikeg Hatchling

Thanks for helping. It's a shame we even have to ask these questions. The descriptions can be very obscure at times. Again, I haven't noticed any xp difference when I use any color bird to fuse to a color with the bonus, but will be more vigilant this week.

4. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

The extra multiplier isn't really noticeable most of the time, though you'll probably get an extra level at most.

5. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

yeah I don't get their wording either. It is NOT double XP as it seems to give maybe a 50% max extra with same color birds. I've never thought to look at what off color birds do. Thanks for mentioning that. I shall see. It is well worth it to use your evolved feeder birds on their DO day, but again not double at all.

6. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

In all honesty the ABE Guides gives all this information
    https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/abe-mighty-eagles-players-guide.150/

7. angrymikeg

angrymikeg Hatchling

8. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

It is just explained differently
    xpmulti.JPG

9. angrymikeg

angrymikeg Hatchling

Hmm, gotcha. Thank you for sharing. That does help.

Bridget likes this.