1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about Angromedon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIGGOD, Feb 12, 2018.

1. PIGGOD

PIGGOD Hatchling

A new event goes live tomorrow with a new 5* blue bird called Angromedon. Do you think it's worth trying to catch him?

//PigGod

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m confused why they made Matilda the 3rd bird instead of Probotnik.

I’m mainly glad because H.M.A is the 2nd bird.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

It seems he could be 1SS bird. But since he gives extra damage for next blue bird, it can be payoff in his own damage.

So he could deal less damage than other 1SS birds and you are forced to use other blue bird in next turn. Which means you spend two turns with blue birds, which doesn't guarantee two board wipes. And by third move you mostly have won, so for me it doesn't seem like a wonder and I will wait for Friday to use my tickets after someone evolves it to level 80

Also his SS ability can change in level 60, so worth waiting to check him out

[​IMG]

4. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

as he currently stands based on the current available information .. ( as I have yet to see his evolved supershot forms).. He looks like complete and total garbage. A worst version of thrash/grand father frost.

all the birds that have this worthless hit enemy's and tag them for extra damage all sound good in theory but never pan out in PvP. ( because who the hell needs extra damage for a pig thats already damagedd....!!!!) and that extra damage could work against you on opponents turn before it comes back to you.

This bird is terrible as it currently is.. Lets see ... The dev's arent to competent in this game.. so I expect him to fully suck.. I expect they will remove a lot of damage from his what could have been his higher initial damage stats just to fit in this worthless tag unit
    's for extra damage in the next rounds

mind you these are dev's that believe its okay to sacrifice 1400 extra damage compared to void eddie from soul eddie just to get a random worthless bounce of pigs around the arena when the effect ends..... Or loose massive damage from demon santa to get more explosion knockback random no damage toss around or have an absolutely worthless turn 3 steam punk Terence that has a fat lie of area of effect damage. Then on the opposite end with such worthless birds in the game.. they believe Matilda/chuck are balanced :D Hell chucks supershot is better than most turn 3 supershot timer birds and it comes out 2 turns earlier.

Real world example.. you are playing a pvp and you need to kill off about 1/4 of the oppponent health bar to win. Your health bar is also really low.. You are given a choice to either send chuck up and down from the middle, or use a prestige 5 angry santa ... Lets just say for argument sake that its supershot turn 3 and you have chuck and angry santa to use to close out the game.. I bet everyone in their rational mind would close out the game with chuck.. This is what i mean by his supershot being better than practically all supershot timer 3 birds LOLz ..Its way more reliable and board clears.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Riedgu likes this.
  5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Like most Blue Birds it will be a transition bird until you get a better 5* bird to take its place. Will be good in the Blue Dungeon.

What would have been cool had it had similar qualities as Dr. P.

6. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

I want to know if Rovio is aware they created Dr. Probotnik's masochistic pedophile sex robot. .... Children play this game. They could have gone so many better routes for V-day that still had a very angry bird. I'm completely disgusted and creeped out by the new bird. Plus on top of all that it is a blue bird which are the worst.

Attached Files:

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves. We need to wait for its level 60 super evolution paths.

8. Looks like blue dominian

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Won't be past level 60, I can guarantee you that.
    If you want a blue bird that keeps the blue dominion, get Paige.