1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly pop-up survey about new Arena rules.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, May 2, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Anyone else here getting these every week since they started changing the Arena a month ago?

They seem extremely concerned / interested in how well we understand the way each week's rules work. Which means they are still getting hammered with players not understanding what's going on. If our birds are working as expected during super shots & lastly they ask for advise on how to improve Arena.

I am wondering how they determined who to survey or if it is just totally random?
    I am guessing it's a pretty small percent of players though & I am surprised to still be getting one every week...

2. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I don't think it's necessarily entirely random, but I couldn't hazard a guess as to what the selection criteria might be. I've had two surveys pop up myself, but I know there were several in between those that I didn't see.

3. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I got one survey yesterday but before this I got an eagle mountain survey months ago. I don’t see any reason why the arena rules are difficult to comprehend.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I guess the casual players don't think to hit the "rules" tab since the term rules does not really imply that there might be changes from how it previously functioned.
    Also, 1 of the points of the last update was to have the weekly changes clearly displayed prior to Arena entry. They did not do that as they said they would.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  5. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I can see how the change might affect players but if you are really into the game, you might want to click on anything new, learn tips and tricks. So, it might just be a matter of communication which I agree would help if they included the new arena rules popup when you start the game just like how an event is advertised.

6. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Those actually have been appearing... but not until after the rules have already been in effect for a day already. So far it's just been a generic banner advertising that there are new weekly PvP rules though, and not the specifics.

7. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Got a pop up survey last night that wanted to know what age range I was in - I was expecting a follow-up question but that was all it asked.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I got that too. I assumed everyone got it.