1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

waste of time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by six6sicks, Dec 28, 2017.

1. six6sicks

six6sicks Hatchling

this game is so mind numbingly boring. you don't even have to think, just fling birds any direction and win. what's the point in even playing anymore.

2. Lol "fling birds in any direction and win"...Tell us that again when you're trying to level a team of 5star birds and grinding pvp for keys and the gems awarded for 1st/2nd/3rd place in Champions 1 league

3. six6sicks

six6sicks Hatchling

you're telling me it takes any strategy to win a match in PvP or major pecker? there's no point in playing anymore, when you get maxed birds what else is there to do? play the story and still fling birds anywhere and still win lol

4. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Yep, you are right. Just uninstall it, get another game and play on....

Michel likes this.
  5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

6. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Absolutely, and I dont see the point crying in here about it. I had my point of views about the game long time ago. But took the decission to quit or just shut up and go on with it....

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

^
    Plus if you think the game is boring and it could have some other things to make it better, you take it on with the staff, not whine about it to the members. What are we gonna do about it, precisely?

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Some people like to whine. Don’t like the game quit

I agree the game is boring at time and the developers don’t help but we still play because it fills a need

Buds likes this.
  9. six6sicks

six6sicks Hatchling

damn, just wanted to vent. and if you think this game takes any kind of skill to play you're sad

10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@six6sicks
    If you wanted to vent, do it to the developers.
    Venting to the members of the game won't get you anywhere.
    Also, play Major Pecker. If you don't use skill in that, you're dead.

11. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Ohh, miss that original MP... Was it 20 lvl?

12. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yes it was 20 levels, where the last level was that all enemies had their attack and health doubled.