1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wade or Sinbad?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jz61410, Aug 14, 2017.

?

Which blue 3* bird is better Wade or Sinbad

1. Wade

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Sinbad

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Jz61410

Jz61410 Hatchling

Hey guys I need ur advice please,

I'm building my dungeon team and I don't know which bird I should level up? They r blue 3* birds.... please help which is an overall better bird Wade or Sinbad?????

Tya

2. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

not the answer you are looking for. but in my opinion 3 star birds will not be used for a long time so I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it or mats on evolving. just enough to clear it on the easiest difficulty

VeronicaVaughnV, Kenv, Onlong and 5 others like this.
  3. Mommabird2

Mommabird2 Super Cool Bird

I completely agree! I would level to lvl 20 and then use to evolve 4 & 5 star birds!

Bridget likes this.
  4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I agree with the ones above plus, most of us put the blue birds on hold as they are not the best in PvP and can be unpredictable.

Mommabird2 likes this.
  5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Just for the sake of your inquiry, here's what i can say. Wade is designed to 'sweep' as his critical hits deal more damage. Sinbad marks an enemy to drop powerups when it's killed... it depends on your fighting strats. and who you're going to group them with.

Jz61410 likes this.
  6. Jz61410

Jz61410 Hatchling

I'm still working on my 4/5* birds. I am just asking because I dnt have any blue 4/5* birds yet so in order to play the Dungeons I we have to build up a strong team of three starboard for now
    thank you everybody for your input

7. Jz61410

Jz61410 Hatchling

I totally agree as well but like u said get them to lvl20, I have 2 wades already so I was just trying to see if Sinbad was any better

8. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

It is difficult to reach 9000 power with 3 star. No difference. So just use anything and later use him to fuse with 4-5 star birds.

9. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

no 3 star will stay in your team long term. so. I would actually just go for the one you think is most fun =)

10. Janson

Janson Hatchling

From the start sinbad can do his SS in 3 turns and wade takes 4 turns. Agreed with everyone else's comments above, in the end your team will consist of 1 or 2 four star birds and the rest five star Birds. "I had seen a team of four 3-star Birds and four star bird."
    All those birds that have to be level 60 to level 80 to be strong enough to compete with four and five star Birds

11. Abis

Abis Hatchling

2-3 * birds are good if you want to get mats from dungeon with 9000 power. you will need ~ 9200 power to do the dungeon with no problem.
    on yellow i have 3x4* and 2x3* ....soo i think they are good for gettings heads for evolution. but this is my strategy. now i have all dungeon over 9000 except the blue one. they are weak.

ooo i forgot. dont use 10 keys for a dungeon on normal diff. is not worth it . you will end with max cap on potions. i did the mistake and now i have black and white at max . i get only heads and gold as reward.

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Like most of the post in this thread I strongly recommend you not level up any 3* bird any higher than 40. Perferable only shiney 3* birds. You will be disappointed when you do get 4-5* birds. Their sale value is not worth what you put into them and trade in value is decent

I understand your desire to have a blue dungeon access and wish you luck. For some reason 4-5* don’t fall for me either. I have been playing since the beginning and have no blue 5* birds. Don’t care to much seeing I would not use them anyway

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  13. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I agree with Gator, there really is no need to access the blue dungeon unless through some sort of awful luck your only 5 star bird(s) are blue. If this is the case and you must use 3 stars for a blue dungeon it doesn’t matter which one you pick AS LONG AS IT IS SHINY. You will get 4 star blue birds eventually and you will wish you had saved you materials and coins if you level up a non-shiny 3* bird. Again I think you shouldn’t waste time or coins on leveling up a 3* bird unless absolutely necessary, but if you must make sure it’s shiny (silver shiny not gold shiny just to be clear).