1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very active clan- yolks on you -Newly level 11 seeks 5 great new members

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tabby, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

A2095E94-68CC-4F3A-A6CD-F90453DD5584.jpeg Hi everyone! We currently have 5 slots open in our newly level 11 clan: Yolks on You. We are very active in events and have generous members who activate the clan egg and scout. We have great communication and are a really fun & supportive group! Most of our players are 27+ years old but we have no age limits.

In the last event we reached the final reward (gold ticket) as a clan.

871E40CD-5492-43C2-8399-C57522E94A21.jpeg

Our requirements to join are: Be active during the events, play on insane mode, speak English, and join the Line app for communication since ABE chat is glitchy! Also donate to the clan and activate clan perks when you are able to. We do not have any level or trophy requirements.

We are a really fun group looking for members who love to play often and are the right fit!

Message me your user name on here or request to join our clan: Yolks on You

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Billybob

Billybob Hatchling

3. Billybob

Billybob Hatchling

I would like to join your clan and see if I’m the right fit. My level is level 53 and I play on insane
    Girlpower

4. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Great! I just sent you the invite from "yolks on you" See you soon!

5. Billybob

Billybob Hatchling

6. Billybob

Billybob Hatchling

Hi I didn’t see your invite till this morning after I had joined another clan would it be hopping if I accepted the invite and left the clan from last nite cause I would really like to join

7. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We have only one space left after going through our clan list and clearing two inactive players. We are looking for someone who plays as much as we do and wants to share in the rewards! :) If you think that is you, send a request to Yolks on You. Or leave your user name below and I can send an invite if you meet requirements. Thanks!

8. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We are all glad to have you! You’re already making great contributions to the clan :)

9. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Newly level 11. Looking for 5 great new members to join us.