1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Variant of gold farming methods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadronix, Apr 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  2. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Players like you are the reason this game keeps getting ruined. Delete your posts immediately. @Hadronix or at least edit them and remove all the text and links and pictures, since apparently people have to spell things out for you.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  3. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

isnt the forum a place to discuss and experiment with strategies, do we have to have an underground nitendo network to discuss stuff now?

4. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

If you didn't post stuff like this to the forums, you would know the answer to your questions. Hopefully you didn't post this to Flockers either.

5. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

I didnt

6. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Good. Not trying to come across as a douche but there are plenty of places to post information like this, including your clan chat or clan discord. Rovio monitors these forums and Flockers like Hawks trying to nerf anything that they suspect will cheat them of a dollar. The forums are for discussing some strategies, but not a place for revealing high level secrets.

7. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

From what little I know about you it's that you tend to annoy people with trivial questions and argue with them rather than soliciting advice and listening. I am sorry if you have bad relations with people, but it could be because you don't understand social cues. If you want to spend some time deep diving into something, Google Emotional Intelligence and study that instead. It will probably help you a bunch. It sure did for myself. Changed my life actually.

8. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

thanks for the advice