1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using jimmy to level up captain freedom?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aaron gauci, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Aaron gauci

Aaron gauci Hatchling

Hi everyone, this is my first post as I’m a bit stuck! I have jimmy on level 60 (not evolved) and I’m debating using him to level up my captain freedom at level 40. It would take CF straight to level 60 so I could super evolve, any advice or opinions would be appreciated!

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Hmm.. a bit complicated.
    People praise Jimmy being 80+ because of his SS cooldown being 1.
    Although people praise Captain Freedom for being a good 5* white bird due to his moderately high damage. Third strongest white bird in the game, I believe.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

If you have 5 white birds stronger than Jimmy - use him. If not - keep him for dungeon team and level CF with what you got.

I have no other 1SS bird so I use Jimmy as a second attack bird. Helps a lot

4. Aaron gauci

Aaron gauci Hatchling

Thanks for the replies, it’s pretty much what I suspected! I managed to get CF to level 60 without sacrificing Jimmy but as it’s my first 5 star to super evolve, I had no idea you needed so much evolution essence :(

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Aaron gauci
    You think that's bad?
    Evolving level 100 5*'s to prestige levels cost a lot, an arm, a leg, some months, and possibly your soul.