1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unofficial beta test for previous/ended week arena leaderboard ranking (idea scrapped)

Discussion in 'Social' started by enthusiasts, Sep 25, 2017.

1. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

2. Tyz

Tyz Hatchling

So idea behind this is for each of us to take a minute and submit our finishing score at the end of the week. The form will stay open for 24hrs and at close, we will rank the scores submitted to create a leader board which we will share on forum / discord via an URL link to a google spreadsheet.

enthusiasts likes this.
  3. enthusiasts

4. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

5. enthusiasts

think best whenever we finish an arena, take a screenshot of that page :eek:

6. Tyz

Tyz Hatchling

Night likes this.
  7. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

I'll pass. If you're chasing top spot you should already be aware of everyone else up there that week you're pushing

8. Tyz

Tyz Hatchling

Yea, might've missed the boat this week....as people might not have taken note or screenshot, so I reckon for those who didn't just guesstimate your score this week just so we can share what results will look like going forward :)

RyogaDyana likes this.
  9. Tyz

Tyz Hatchling

Yeah, but not all the top scorers are in the top clans...i.e Duck Norris

Plus, given a little time, we can have a historic view as well.

10. enthusiasts

its fine if others wants to be discreet about it, we'll update those who are more keen and interested.

only for those who wants to keep it fun while waiting for an ingame leaderboard

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  11. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Now you tell me ? when I got my pride 30,5 k was not such a thing. Now is so difficult.

12. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

It was closer to 28k this week. Wasn't moving nearly as fast as last week. It will vary each week depending on how much time people have I guess

13. theINFAMOUS

Lol well that's why I have scorers like that on my friends list. It's like my own personal top leaderboard sans a few others but I know what clans they are in

14. theINFAMOUS

I still think given the changes to the matchmaking that trophies can't be gained as quickly once at the top. Especially given how the first 24 hours of this week's arena is going, the pace is lower than usual already

15. enthusiasts

almost the same like 28k+ is the highest when it was +200 - 200

should get better this week since its mini event with probably few days of pvp scouts

16. enthusiasts

:eek:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    RyogaDyana likes this.