1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UnOfficial Arena Personal Best Leaderboard? ( for recognition purposes )

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by enthusiasts, Sep 21, 2017.

1. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

well we have players who starts the unofficial "ABE players discord group (450+ members & counting )" & " ABE mighty eagle player's guide"

https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/abe-mighty-eagles-players-guide.150/

Since we don't have an "Official Arena Pvp Leaderboard" ingame yet so why not a thread like this? Hopefully we can recognize players who put in the extra effort and motivates others to play harder.

From what I've known this player ( humble guy don't wanna be named ) scored the highest so far, the top pvp trophy hunters can vouch for it :D

Any higher scores feel free to share/flaunt your screenshots here :rolleyes:

rank1edit.jpg

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    RyogaDyana, Bridget, Vexim and 2 others like this.
  2. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Not very hard to find out his name. You should censor his picture, too. ;)

3. enthusiasts

anybody can use that picture, we all change quite frequently :p

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Lol, the name wasn't even censored when this thread was made. xD

5. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

That's a lot of playing.... no work, no sleep playing!

6. enthusiasts

don't expose thank you heheh

nope he/me still sleeps and work, got to know how the pvp mechanics works and your team must be good enough for a good amount of win rate, preferably 100% of course :D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  7. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

LOL you do realize anyone can go to leaderboards and see who it is. Tryin to be sneaky

8. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Of course he plays a lot. That's not a fault or a flaw. Good luck to him.

My best score is 19600 (Saturday or Friday). I stopped at that score because my goal was to be first in my league (500 gems).

Amy and enthusiasts like this.
  9. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

Bridget and enthusiasts like this.
  10. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

If I didn't have a family I would be in the running but I have to take more time off than some. Even yet I'm playing too much. High last week was 29,878. Didn't play much of Sunday so I fell behind the pack =( if the wife and kids ever take off for a weekend without me, watch out ;)

Krekstar, rafidi and enthusiasts like this.
  11. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

you still need a lot of time and space , even at 100% (which I think most of us are, if not then 99.99%) my high was 22k, Could I have went further? yes, but I would have to play every hour and have closed my office door all day, and ignore my kids a bit at home - both which I can not do.

Bridget and Night like this.
  12. enthusiasts

Yep 5 mins of our time every hr or miss a few depends on the priority you have in life to clear 6/6 energy while you're awake.

Each to their own, some plays a little harder for the competition among the higher trophies, would be great for an ingame leaderboard to perk these players up.

Didn't say you can't go for it too if you want, each to their own, everybirdy haz what it takes if they plan to achieve anything. Don't take it too hard on yourself ;)

putte likes this.
  13. enthusiasts

don't forget to share if anyone spotted any other top scorers so players can actually get back the competitive feels :D

RyogaDyana likes this.
  14. RyogaDyana

seems unlikely that anyone is going to top 31k record this week, top scorers seems to be slacking a bit, we got less than 48 hours till reset and I am not sure if anyone is over 24k now

enthusiasts likes this.
  15. enthusiasts

got the remind the competitive players always, hey there's actually a top scorer to beat then :D:p

RyogaDyana likes this.
  16. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

I'm very doubtful this score can be beat with the new changes to matchmaking. The front runners pace now becomes slower because they are more likely to get +10 per battle rather than an average of +25 when paired with the other front runner which was more likely to happen with the narrower band of +/-200 trophies as when this record was set. Just from personal experience the new matchmaking band seems to have a range of +/-1500 trophies which means those front runners have a much larger pool of lower scored players to pair with.

What are your thoughts @Jonesga1 @CiprianS ?

17. RyogaDyana

I am not sure but if I am no mistake the 31k record is made last week, which the changes have already happened.

but I definitely agree with your points though

another thing I noticed after the change is that it allow people who sleep like myself to keep up with front runners more easily, without getting dump behind after being unable to maintain 200 gap like how it used to

so perhaps that would keep more front runners and eventually boost up everyone's point as well

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  18. theINFAMOUS

I was just comparing my experience to being front runner before and after the match making changes. Previously it was a minimum gain of 150 trophies per 6 battles. Now it is not uncommon to be stuck with just a 60 gain.

Also I only noticed the much larger match making band beginning of the current week because I wasn't playing regularly last week. Perhaps @enthusaists can comment on when he made his record whether he was being paired with scores close to him or 1000 trophies less

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    RyogaDyana likes this.
  19. theINFAMOUS

It is true that it is easier to keep up with the front pack now, which does reflect in a much larger front pack, however it is a slower moving front pack

RyogaDyana likes this.
  20. enthusiasts

been awhile since i was infront of the pack so i cant tell, sorry cant help you there :confused:

I noticed if Im far away from the pack, i may get bad rng too, got like 6 x 10 trophies alot so being infront is as important :eek:

we need to know how the matchups are being made now since +200 -200 trophies are not relevant already, would be great if there's any kind rovio staffs willing to enlighten us on this matter :D